Point Systems

IS IT POSSIBLE TO TRADE TWO HOLIDAY WEEKS AT S.O.K. FOR MEMBERSHIP INTO THE RCI POINT SYSTEM?

Aug 13, 2013

I am wondering if it is possible? Has it been done before? How? So, I own a consecutive two week, holiday weeks, two bedroom Orchid at the Sands of Kahana. They have recently added the opportunity to buy into the RCI points system. I want to be in the RCI points system, I own two other weeks there and am wondering if I can trade someone or something?

Heidi M.
Aug 14, 2013

heidimoga wrote:
I am wondering if it is possible? Has it been done before? How? So, I own a consecutive two week, holiday weeks, two bedroom Orchid at the Sands of Kahana. They have recently added the opportunity to buy into the RCI points system. I want to be in the RCI points system, I own two other weeks there and am wondering if I can trade someone or something?

The best thing you can do is call RCI with your questions concerning converting your weeks to their point system. I'm almost sure you can do this but I believe there's a hefty fee involved.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.