WorldMark Kapaa Shore

Kapa'a Shore unit to be avoided

Sep 02, 2013

I've never submitted a post before, but feel so strongly about my experience, believe it's necessary to alert others. We have travelled to Hawaii annually for years, and also have visited a number of Worldmark properties on the mainland. We recently stayed at this resort for the third time. We were given unit 319 Building C. Although there is no air conditioning at the resort that didn't impact us previously, as the trade winds cool the rooms sufficiently. Unit 319 at the end of Building C is an aberration to this experience, receiving the full brunt of the afternoon sun and additionally, is closest to the highway. Even with fans, the loft bedroom was unbearable. We slept on the sofa sleeper with the screen door and windows open listening to motorcycles and pickup trucks going down the highway all night long. Maybe management is aware of the problem as unit 119 directly below on the first floor has been turned into a hospitality suite. We asked to change rooms upon check-in and thereafter, but that request wasn't granted. I like the resort and would recommend it, but beware of this room, as it should be retired.

Steven T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.