Timeshare Companies

Very dissatisfied with Hospitality employees at Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation!

Sep 28, 2013

Very dissatisfied with the Hospitality Suite (title and deeding) employees. I had a simple question to ask which was how to go about renting a booked week on the Seawatch Plantation website. The sales person immediately pulled up my account information, without my permission, and began to do a sales presentation after reviewing my total points. He was working with another person at the computer who was giving him additional details about my deeds. I was driven to a conflict to just get out of there. I reminded him we were both discussing 2 different topics. I don't appreciate my personal information being printed out on a table with my social security number for anyone to grab up. Also, the rudeness and inappropriateness for these 2 men to disregard my question and peruse a total different topic to sell me more points. This also implies that there is no one on site who can help with general questions about points, rentals, reservations, etc. There is truly no customer service personnel on staff there; only a sales force in disguise. The sign should be changed from Hospitality Suite to ‘Sales’ or ‘Title & Deeding’, because that’s what it is. I called the sales manager Mr. Laio Texiera and left messages to report this, with no return call back after 3 attempts. He is most likely just another piece of the same mold. Also, submitted a survey, and received a response from Dorothy Vinot, Resort Manager, but no corrective action plan mentioned, which is what the mangers role is all about! Totally disappointed! Date of this incident was August 23, 2013.

Edmund J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.