Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Resort unit pictures more than 13 years old --- REDWEEK needs to review THEIR pictuces!!!!

Dec 28, 2013

And you charge owners money to LIST and RENT their timeshare weeks on your site --- PLEASE do something for us! Edit YOUR pictures - 2000, 2006 or older pictures - I WOULD NEVER stay at those Wyndham places with units looking like that! How many remodeling and updates have YOUR PICTURES missed.

I seriously will have to consider OTHER sites to pay membership fees to --- get your act together!!!!

And after years of being a member, I can see WHY fewer and fewer clients are coming from REDWEEK! Those unit pictures you use are the worst on the WEB.....

Give a FREE AD for each picture you get from a owner for a 1 year license to use their photo! Get SMART!

Linda M.
Dec 28, 2013

I agree. I also think members should get 3-6 month extensions for writing reviews for resorts that haven't been reviewed in the previous 12 months.

Tracey S.
Dec 29, 2013

You are so on the money with your post! Many have left this site including myself because after a while you understand Redweek cares nothing about their members except getting your membership and ad fee's. Tried to get things done for years here and for the most part all ever heard was from one person who they kept saying doesn't work for Redweek.

Phil L.
Dec 31, 2013

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your concerns about the photos and reviews on the RedWeek resort pages.

RedWeek is a timeshare marketplace that thrives on the support and participation of its users. We encourage all RedWeek users to contact us with any concerns about the information contained on our resort pages; and share your experiences with the community via resort reviews.

As a timeshare community, your assistance in keeping our resort pages current benefits the entire RedWeek marketplace -- from the owners advertising their intervals for rent and resale, to the travelers looking for accommodations.

Linda, if you would please contact our support staff and let them know which Wyndham resort pages have outdated photos -- and provide us with any quality photos you may have -- they will ensure the changes are made in a timely manner.

As for resort reviews, we encourage all owners to write reviews for their resorts. After all, who knows more about your resort than you!

Alisa S.

Last edited by astephens on Dec 31, 2013 12:00 PM

Mar 18, 2024

looking for recent photos of this posting at Imperial Vacation Club

Tara H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.