Timeshare Companies

First lawfirm who actually helps to get rid off my TimeShare with Royal

Nov 09, 2014

gerardom18 wrote:
My name is Gerardo I live in mexico my family used to have a timeshare and they pay much money on fees after year one day I found the website of this lawyers I call them to see if they can help my parents they did it ,wasn’t fast like 4 months we had our doubts but the timeshare was canceled and now they don’t wasted more money on timeshare

One more time, no Mexican law firm can get one out of a timeshare contract unless fraud was involved and then only PROFECO (MX Consumer Advocacy Agency) can do that .... in one post you state that PROFECO wouldn't work with you (I can understand that since your complaint is merely yearly fees involved with ownership = that is zero reason for PROFECO to cancel a contract). There has to be fraud involved .... this is the reason no one on this forum believes you .... you are merely a shill for some shady MX law firm.

R P.
Nov 10, 2014

jayjay wrote:
gerardom18 wrote:
My name is Gerardo I live in mexico my family used to have a timeshare and they pay much money on fees after year one day I found the website of this lawyers I call them to see if they can help my parents they did it ,wasn’t fast like 4 months we had our doubts but the timeshare was canceled and now they don’t wasted more money on timeshare

One more time, no Mexican law firm can get one out of a timeshare contract unless fraud was involved and then only PROFECO (MX Consumer Advocacy Agency) can do that .... in one post you state that PROFECO wouldn't work with you (I can understand that since your complaint is merely yearly fees involved with ownership = that is zero reason for PROFECO to cancel a contract). There has to be fraud involved .... this is the reason no one on this forum believes you .... you are merely a shill for some shady MX law firm.

-------------------------- According to jordanv6 the carrera and Lawson website was created on August 27th this year and it’s a scam , I register here last year so either they are scam or I found a way to travel to time, check with the administrator how low im register here, and like I said I have proof of my parents timeshare cancelation, so far you only have your opinion so if you want it I will be more than happy to send you a copy by email or regular mail, I don’t know how much knowledge of PROFECO procedures you have, but I have PROOF you only have Google if you are indeed so involve with PROFECO and knows everything about Mexican Law check this complaint number with them so you can verify that is REAL PFC.CHE.B3/000001-2014 btw was this year unless you are only a grumpy ignorant redneck that believes only he is right I offer you PROOF and you automatic said SCAM don’t live on fear not everybody wants your welfare and food stamps. It’s safer to complaint than actually do something if you can prove your words I won’t hesitate on recognize your wisdom so far I think you are a coward and that’s my opinion

Gerardo M.
Nov 10, 2014

tracey75 wrote:
It's wonderful you found a lawfirm to help you out. You or your parents may have been just as lucky contacting Profecto and working directly with them. My understanding is that Profecto will work with ts owners in cases of fraud. Profecto certainly isn't going to get involved (lawyers or not) just because someone bought a timeshare and thinks they paid too much or has to pay too much for MF's.

-------- Actually was amazing my parents they tried directly to PROFECO however we didn’t know how to do it or how to file the complaint, the guys from carrera Lawson told us was 2 ways to cancel one if we can prove breach of contract or via PROFECO, so my parents choose PROFECO I don’t know how lawyers work in your country but here they can get involved in this if we sign a carta poder btw we sent it by mail wasn’t a fast process took almost 4 months but they cancel the contract we didn’t get any money back, we only pay 18,000 pesos after we got the letter from PROFECO and called the mayan office to verify the timeshare was cancel, and if I could post an image here I will be more than happy to post the 4 pages we got, im not saying carrera Lawson are the best or not a scam all Im saying is that in my parents case they solve our problem and I can prove it not like this guys jayjay and domp196 than only complaint without present any proof. If you want to cancel your timeshare carrera and Lawson help my parents

Gerardo M.
Nov 10, 2014

Gerardo ..... it's better to remain silent and have everyone think of you as a fool than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Don P.
Nov 10, 2014

donp196 Gerardo ..... it's better to remain silent and have everyone think of you as a fool than to open your mouth and prove them right.

I guess you are talking by experience, tell me how much of real knowledge do you have, besides Google have you ever call carrera Lawson I offer you proof and yet you refused so tell all mighty powerful keeper of the truth can you prove that I lie or is just your opinion

Gerardo M.
Nov 11, 2014

SHILL !!!!! Get a real job.

Don P.
Nov 11, 2014

gerardom18

donp196 wrote:
Gerardo ..... it's better to remain silent and have everyone think of you as a fool than to open your mouth and prove them right.

I guess you are talking by experience, tell me how much of real knowledge do you have, besides Google have you ever call carrera Lawson I offer you proof and yet you refused so tell all mighty powerful keeper of the truth can you prove that I lie or is just your opinion

You say you offer proof by quoting some long drawn out number ..... that's not proof of anything .... anybody can do that.

One more time, owners cannot get their timeshare contracts cancelled just because they are tired of paying yearly fees .... it just doesn't work that way in the real world.

R P.
Nov 12, 2014

jayjay

gerardom18 wrote:
donp196 wrote:

You say you offer proof by quoting some long drawn out number ..... that's not proof of anything .... anybody can do that.

One more time, owners cannot get their timeshare contracts cancelled just because they are tired of paying yearly fees .... it just doesn't work that way in the real world.

Well you guys post about your knowledge of PROFECO and Mexican Law claiming you know everything about fraud and scams here in Mexico that’s why I post the number to verify your power and connections, however also I offer to mail o email a copy of the letter so you can take it to the Mexican embassy and check the legality of the letter, I don’t know about the fraud but we deal with carrera lawson and the timeshare was canceled we actually mailed a carta poder. so you want the proof or you rather keep yelling SCAM to everything without any evidence. carrera lawson set the complait cant said if they argue that my parents where tired of pay fees tho

Gerardo M.
Nov 12, 2014

donp196 wrote:
SHILL !!!!! Get a real job.

----------- I do have one at Teletech, I can said the same to you Mr. Scams Everywhere Want to prove me wrong I can send you the letter so you can go to the Embassy and check, but wait you know and can prove that all the people working in the Embassy are part of the scam along with PROFECO and carrera Lawson right so no point on give you evidence if you are to proud to admit that you are wrong. How many people have you force to keep their timeshare just because in your opinion everything is a scam, so Mr. Law enforce with 25 years of “experience” does include timeshare fraud and Mexican Law call carrera lawson and then tell us what happend

Gerardo M.

Last edited by gerardom18 on Nov 12, 2014 11:29 AM

Nov 13, 2014

Gerardo is a SCAMMER period. Anyone that gets involved in his scam after reading these posts deserves to lose their hard earned money.

Don P.
Nov 13, 2014

donp196 wrote:
Gerardo is a SCAMMER period. Anyone that gets involved in his scam after reading these posts deserves to lose their hard earned money.

What a surprise donp196 crying SCAM SACM SCAM , you think yours is the only true path, you forever chain yourself to judging others, I offered you proof that carerra Lawson and PROFECO canceled my parents timeshare but you don’t want to open your eyes because you are never wrong; tell me why you don’t want to do it, I know why, because you are a coward hiding in your moms basement searching for post to claim they are a scam, I have proof that carrera Lawson canceled my parents timeshare do you have any proof they are a scam or me , besides Google and your ignorance arrogant opinion based on nothing.

Gerardo M.

Last edited by phyl21 on Nov 13, 2014 01:05 PM

Nov 13, 2014

gerardom18 wrote:
donp196 wrote:

What a surprise donp196 crying SCAM SACM SCAM , you self righteous prick, you think yours is the only true path, you forever chain yourself to judging others, I offered you proof that carerra Lawson and PROFECO canceled my parents timeshare but you lazzy redneck don’t want to open your eyes because you are never wrong; tell me why you don’t want to do it, I know why, because you are a coward hiding in your moms basement searching for post to claim they are a scam, I have proof that carrera Lawson canceled my parents timeshare do you have any proof they are a scam or me , besides Google and your ignorance arrogant opinion based on nothing.

You haven't provided proof. We can't just call a government agency and ask them to verify information (if it is real) that has nothing to do with us. I would imagine an American citizen couldn't just call PROFECO, a Mexican government agency, and start asking them to verify private information about someone they don't even know. So even if the number you provided is real, we still can't use it to prove anything.

I'm very happy for your parents who are finally out of their timeshare, but no one in this forum is going to pay Carrera & Lawson, so you're better off just not wasting your time here anymore.

Unless of course you enjoy trading insults with strangers on the internet, then by all means, continue.

J V.

Last edited by jordanv6 on Nov 13, 2014 09:39 AM

Nov 13, 2014

No use arguing with the scammers anymore. They don't make any money unless they lure someone into their scams. Like I said we warned everyone to avoid the ignorant loser so if they give their hard earned money to the uneducated loser they deserve to fall prey to someone who can't find honest work.

Don P.
Nov 13, 2014

donp196 wrote:
No use arguing with the scammers anymore. They don't make any money unless they lure someone into their scams. Like I said we warned everyone to avoid the ignorant loser so if they give their hard earned money to the uneducated loser they deserve to fall prey to someone who can't find honest work.

I like said before, I can email or mail the letter so you can verify with the Embassy that the claim is real you can’t ask for personal information however you can verify the legality of the letter I never ask anybody to pay carrera Lawson a penny I posted my experience with them and automatically I was call a scammer and a fraud, we did pay them but was after we got the letter and called the hotel all I have said is call them and check for your self don’t base your comments just on google or your own opinion don’t assume everybody is a fraud, like the link to insidethegate funny must of the advertise on that website is timeshare resale related and the gate keeper its always right just like Domp19, I guess you need to pay to play like the BBB on California in 2013 I’m going to check with the PROFECO office here the procedure to verify the claim because like the all mighty Domp196 know the law in mexico better than us, there’s actually one that gives people the right to inquire about this type of issues it is call Ley Federal de Transparencia y Acceso a la Información Pública Gubernamental

Gerardo M.

Last edited by gerardom18 on Nov 13, 2014 03:29 PM

Nov 14, 2014

If the almighty keeper of the truth Donp 196, the arrogant Jayay and the polite jordanv6 allow me to post the procedure to verify the claim that we got from carrera Lawson before somebody start yelling SCAMMMMMM All you need to do is present yourself (regardless of your citizenship) to any PROFECO office or the Mexican Embassy with the number PFC.CHE.B.3/0000001-2014 and the clerk will provide you with the information or if you are lazzy call the following number 011-52- 5568 8722 and follow the instructions also a the PROFECO website (Im not posting a link because Domp196 will said It’s a scam) click on CONTACTO and fill the request. So Domp196 here is your opportunity to prove that you are right like always, that me and carrera Lawson and everybody else is a scam and a fraud give this number and this post to the FBI,NSA, or the WSP. And yes I will post this in other forums

Gerardo M.
Nov 14, 2014

gerardom18 wrote:
If the almighty keeper of the truth Donp 196, the arrogant Jayay and the polite jordanv6 allow me to post the procedure to verify the claim that we got from carrera Lawson before somebody start yelling SCAMMMMMM All you need to do is present yourself (regardless of your citizenship) to any PROFECO office or the Mexican Embassy with the number PFC.CHE.B.3/0000001-2014 and the clerk will provide you with the information or if you are lazzy call the following number 011-52- 5568 8722 and follow the instructions also a the PROFECO website (Im not posting a link because Domp196 will said It’s a scam) click on CONTACTO and fill the request. So Domp196 here is your opportunity to prove that you are right like always, that me and carrera Lawson and everybody else is a scam and a fraud give this number and this post to the FBI,NSA, or the WSP. And yes I will post this in other forums

IF, and it's a big IF, any agency got your parents out of their timeshare in MX, it was PROFECO, not some law firm that you keep touting. Even then, PROFECO wouldn't represent owners that merely got tired of yearly maintenance fees, as you stated in an earlier post. That is why nobody here believes you.

R P.
Nov 14, 2014

Nobody or just you domp196, so once again do you have any proof of your knowledge of PROFECO or any evidence of carrera Lawson been a scam, PROFECO approved the cancelation however was because carrera Lawson present the complaint an handle the process, so why are you so AFRAID of check the legality of the claim, don’t be scare of been wrong unless you are indeed getting pay for talking bad of others, too bad you don’t have the courage to check, what kind of law enforcement accuse without real evidence a crooked one, your big IF is a reflection of your fears you probably are one of those that said that 9/11 was a conspiracy. and i also post that i cant said if carrera lawson argue that my parents didnt want to pay fees, that you should ask them

Gerardo M.

Last edited by gerardom18 on Nov 14, 2014 09:56 AM

Nov 14, 2014

Jayjay don't waste your breath on this SCAMMER. He's just like BJ Cooke. The SCAMMERS will keep ranting trying to convince victims to fork over their hard earned money to them. Stop responding to this jerk so the thread will go quiet. Like I said anyone dumb enough to fall for their SCAM after reading this thread deserves to lose their hard earned money and I won't feel sorry for them after they have been warned over and over to avoid the con artists.

Don P.
Nov 14, 2014

donp196 wrote:
Jayjay don't waste your breath on this SCAMMER. He's just like BJ Cooke. The SCAMMERS will keep ranting trying to convince victims to fork over their hard earned money to them. Stop responding to this jerk so the thread will go quiet. Like I said anyone dumb enough to fall for their SCAM after reading this thread deserves to lose their hard earned money and I won't feel sorry for them after they have been warned over and over to avoid the con artists.

Once again the almighty Donp196 refuse to verify something just call a scammer to everybody that don’t agree with him, prove me wrong where is your proof of carrera Lawson did not cancel my parents timeshare I give you the tools to check but you don’t do it because you are a coward that doesn’t have the courage to admit you are wrong, call the PROFECO do something besides cry scam every minute call carrera lawson or your precious FBI What part of my parents pay after we get confirmation from us calling the resort offices you don’t get, o wait the people working in the office are part of the scam right because everybody wants Donp196 welfare and food stamps. And every one in Mexico is a scammer and a fraud according to the keeper of the truth Donp196.

Gerardo M.

Last edited by phyl21 on Nov 14, 2014 09:22 PM

May 17, 2018

Can I have their number? I was scammed and they backed out of all they offered do I am stuck with a huge debt. The company is called Vida Vacations, based in Mexico.

Claudia P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.