Feb 20, 2015

We went to a sales presentation and bought today but want to get opinions on the purchase.

We bought deluxe 1 br EOY at Keirland Villas. It comes with 37000 StarOptions.

An important factor as the ability to purchase 110,000 StarPoints for $2250. We can buy a total of 660,000 for $13,500. (It is sightly more than 2 cents a point.)We like to travel and stay at hotels around the world.

Also, we liked the ability to use our purchase to use II which we may use more Starwood.

Please let us know what you think.

Larry B.
Feb 21, 2015

larryb176 wrote:
We went to a sales presentation and bought today but want to get opinions on the purchase.

We bought deluxe 1 br EOY at Keirland Villas. It comes with 37000 StarOptions.

An important factor as the ability to purchase 110,000 StarPoints for $2250. We can buy a total of 660,000 for $13,500. (It is sightly more than 2 cents a point.)We like to travel and stay at hotels around the world.

Also, we liked the ability to use our purchase to use II which we may use more Starwood.

Please let us know what you think.

How much exactly did you pay for all of this? All you told us price-wise was what you would be able to purchase in the future.

Anything that is bought at one of those timeshare sales presentations are usually not worth it. I would rescind and take time to do more research. Follow the rescission instructions exactly as outlined in your contract. It will probably include instructions as to how to send it which is usually via USPS certified mail (request a receipt).

I'm not too sure what Arizona's rescission period is but it is very short and I would get on that rescission letter right away! Remember, you will have many opportunities to purchase again. You only have one short chance to rescind.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.