Ask RedWeek

Marriott Destination Points

May 17, 2015

I have 13,600 Marriott Destination Points for year 2016. What is the best way to rent these points out? Is there a place for people to just rent the points? I haven't found anything but a place to SELL your points and I do not want to do this as of yet. Please help.

Matt H.
May 17, 2015

Matt -

If you have points you are unable to use, you can either reserve a week with your points and then put that week up for rent, or you can post a rental ad at one or more resorts and advertise the date range you are able to reserve a week. If you choose the latter, just note in the Details section that you will need to check availability with the resort before a reservation can be made.

Each rental posting runs $24.99 and a RedWeek membership is also required.

If you have further questions, please Contact Us .

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on May 17, 2015 09:43 PM

May 20, 2015

VacationPointExchange.com developed by TUGgers GregT and StevenTing shortly after the DC introduction

Ownertrades.com developed by TUGger Clark in 2001, expanded to include DC Points resales/rentals following the DC establishment

Tracey S.
Jan 28, 2024

If I purchase a Full service membership will those benefits apply to ALL my postings. I have multiple confirmed reservations at Desert Rose (1 2BR, 2 1BR units) for Superbowl week in Vegas and want to post all 3. What will be the cost? PS: These are Elite member weeks, not RCI exchanges.

Helen L.
Jan 28, 2024

I do not represent or speak for RedWeek. Whether you can "lump" several different units for the same week at the same property into one single "full service" listing is a question best answered by RedWeek staff. As a suggestion, a direct inquiry via the "Contact Us" link found at the bottom of this page would likely get you a faster reply. Since the Super Bowl is now just two weeks away, it's definitely "tick tock" time for your rentals and I'm guessing that you would want a prompt response to your inquiry.

P.S. RedWeek membership does not include the cost of placing any rental listings on RedWeek, full service or otherwise. I mention this only because you make puzzling reference to "Full service membership", which is not actually something that exists. Good luck with those rentals.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 28, 2024 01:52 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.