Jan 27, 2016

My mother and I were panicked when we found out our timeshare was not what we thought it was after all papers were signed. I found Mexican Timeshare Solutions online and had high hopes that we could cancel our contract. I was pleased to hear Mexican Timeshare did not want money to start off with, because we had already lost so much money. Carlos and Jennifer were always available to answer questions and listen. I trusted Carlos, and he restored my faith in Mexican culture and visiting there one day again. Thank You Mexican Timeshare Solutions!

Larry S.
Jan 27, 2016

Shill !!! They claim that there is no upfront fee. They string you along for a while until they set the hook and then they claim that there is a " fee " that has to be paid before they can complete the transaction. Don't fall for this made up story. They troll the forums with phony stories to get you hooked. NEVER pay anyone any " fee " that claims they can get you out of your contract,

Don P.
Jan 28, 2016

Pretty amusing. Just 16 hours earlier there was a duplicate post on "Pissed Consumer" with exactly the same praises. "Pissed Consumer" is a complaint site. However, you use it to sing the praises of an upfront timeshare relief company. I'm not positive, but I think that DonP hit the nail on the head. Who, in their right mind, goes around singing the praises of a company without describing how long it took and what they charged. Naughty.. Naughty..

John I.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.