Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

How i cancelled my unwanted timeshare

Feb 22, 2016

I would highly recommend Mexican Timeshare Solutions to anyone trying to get rid of an unwanted timeshare. My hurband and I bought a timeshare many years ago in Puerto Vallarta and we enjoyed using it for about 8 years or so. Our annual dues kept increasing to the point where not only was it unaffordable but absolutely absurd. Mexican Timeshare Solutions took care of me from beginning to end. They demanded no money up front and they were able to break our contract with our timeshare. My husband and I are extremely happy to be free from the financial burdens and grips of an unwanted timeshare.

Dona M.
Feb 22, 2016

Beware of this SCAM !!! They come in the forum posing as satisfied customers to lure you to their scam. They will promise you the world and once you send them your hard earned money they come up with a story that they need more money for some other " fee " . If you are dumb enough to get involved with these scammers they will keep milking you until you stop sending money . Check them out they have no real company just a website and a mail drop box. NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract .

Don P.
Oct 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing this.

Aurianna P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.