Timeshare Companies

Mission Resort Sales time share broker of Las Vegas

Jun 23, 2016

Any one heard of this company or done any business with them. They purport to represent people that want to buy timeshares and solitcite purchases on their behalf

Lorne G.
Jun 23, 2016

It's a SCAM !!! You have a better chance of winning the Nigerian lottery then selling your timeshare to these hustlers. It's one of the oldest timeshare scams claiming they have a buyer. All they want is your upfront money .

Don P.
Jun 23, 2016

How did you learn about this company? Was it an unexpected telemarketing call? If so, then it is likely a scam.

Is this company claiming that it can sell or rent out your unit for scads and scads of money/ Then that would be the second element of a scam.

Chances are they will say they have found a buyer (which they haven't) who has agreed to pay a princely sum for your unit. Then while you're paralyzed with excitement and not thinking rationally, they will hit you with "Oh, we just need you to pay a fee/tax to complete the deal." The fee/tax might sound legitimate but it's not and it's a scam.

Maybe you can supply more details about their offer to confirm our suspicions.

Lance C.
Jun 23, 2016

I found them on a web site several months ago . I listed my timeshare with them exclusively. They have an address , website , phones and have sent me a contract and offer to purchase by a named buyer but no further information about the buyer. They claim to represent buyers only. The upfront fee is for a Title search and is $150 . Cannot find any alerts on the company for fraud or scams. Not sure what to make of this.

Lorne G.
Jun 24, 2016

lorneg7 wrote:
I found them on a web site several months ago ....The upfront fee is for a Title search and is $150 . Cannot find any alerts on the company for fraud or scams. Not sure what to make of this.

Never pay an upfront fee no matter what it's called. If there is a title search fee, that will be taken out of the proceeds of the sale. By the way, how much is this alleged buyer allegedly paying you for your unit? If it's way above market value, then this is a scam.

Lance C.
Jun 24, 2016

The $ 150 is the start. If you send them the money then they will come up with another " fee " that has to be paid. This will continue until you stop sending them money. You have a better chance if you spend that money on a Nigerian Lottery ticket.

Don P.
Jul 15, 2016

Do not deal with this entity or Brian Jenkins supposed sales dept . Once you pay the fee they or he do not respond to your emails phone calls etc. This is very well crafted. They provide an address phone numbers websites and testimonials all probably a front . Could not find anything negative on the net or anything for that matter other than what MISSION RESORT SALES East Las Vegas has put there. They have an answer for your questions which seem plausible. They keep the amount of money they want small with a big payout.

Lorne G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.