Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam

Jun 29, 2016

In 2014,My wife and I went to Mexico, we were talked into going to a presentation with Royal Holiday, After a pressure sales presentation for 6 hours we purchased a membership. They promised a lot of things but they were empty promises and there were many lies. We realized we had made a mistake and we tried canceling the contract within the 5 day grace period but they made it impossible to cancel. We began researching our options to cancel the contract .While we were searching on internet a solution, we found several bad reviews about Royal Holidays and we found that we bought into a Timeshare which was basically worthless. We contacted several US attorneys but they told us that they could do nothing for us. So we start to get flustered. We really had no idea how we were going to get out of this mess. Looking to rid ourselves of it we found Mexican Timeshare Solution to be the only company that didn't charge an upfront fee. We then contacted them and received counsel. They are exactly what they say they are, and they got the cancellation of our contract. They restored my faith in Mexican culture and the most important thing, we learn the lesson “STAY AWAY FROM ROYAL HOLIDAY !!!”

Willy R.
Jun 30, 2016

This SCAM company has been running these phony stories periodically in the forums. Mexican timeshare solution is a SCAM !!! They lure you in with all kinds of promises claiming there is no upfront fee. Once you take the bait then they claim there is a " fee " that has to be paid. They use the ruse of no upfront fee until they set the hook.

Don't get involved with them and you won't lose your money. They are very good at what they do once they lure you out of the forum into their phony website. They are a SCAM !!!

Don't be going to a website that you heard about in a forum. How do you know that once you go on their website they don't hack your computer ? Scammers use all types of techniques to get into your computers. Stay in the forum where you will get good advice.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jun 30, 2016 01:31 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.