Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud

Oct 19, 2016

I bought a time share at Mayan Palace as an investment and was told I could use the equity to purchase a one or two bedroom. They have totally lied about everything they said they were going to do. They are impossible to contact. They said they fired the manager who originally sold the time share to me I do not believe that happend. The same sales person sold my Girlfriend a time share that I heard him say they would sale her time share for exchange for hers because she was trying to get out of her old one. She signed the papers and was stucked with two. They completely lied to her and continue to do so. She had not had any success in resolving her issue with the same time share company. She also had another couple that were friends of hers that bought and they were lied to and promised a bunch of stuff. Tired of so many lies, we found a company that cancel timeshares, we contact them for a free consultation. They sent us a contract where was established if they do not cancel our contract we do not have to pay anything to them. They got the cancellation of 2 of our contracts and they are working in our other contract. we are happy we the results and we want to share with others in order to avoid more injustice from Grupo Mayan.

Toby B.
Oct 19, 2016

Here we go again. The scammers are setting you up for the con. They come into the forum with a story of how they got a " company " to get them out of their contract. They set the hook and either want someone to ask for the name of the company or scammer number two responds and asks. Then they lure you to their website.

They are looking for you to supply credit card information or money for a " fee " . It could also be as simple as hacking into your computer once you go to that website . Save yourself some money and avoid these scammers. They come into the forums trolling for victims all the time. It's a SCAM !!!

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Oct 19, 2016 10:56 AM

Oct 19, 2016

OK - I'll bite. How much did they charge for the 2 timeshares? And to repeat, they did not charge you up front? And are their initials "MTS?" Please - let me be right....... I love to guess these things.

And just to repeat your own words: You can't get a hold of them - but they told you the manager was fired. How curious.

John I.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.