Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Grand Mayan Timeshare Scam

Dec 13, 2016

We purchased a timeshare at the Grand Mayan San Jose Del Cabo . Upon receiving our papers we noticed there were many fees involved that we were not made aware of. The sales representative misrepresented what the contract/membership entailed. we had been trying to get out of the timeshare and they were saying its too late to cancel it. Seeking legal means of timeshare contract cancellation. we found a company called Mexican Timeshare Solutions that seemed reliable, Very skeptical about our latest experience. we decided to contact them. The process was very simple; I provided them with everything they needed and cooperated with them to help them do their job. They were always quick to answer my e-mails and phone calls in a very friendly, professional manner. Fortunately we got and we are free of maintenances fees.

Anita B.
Dec 13, 2016

It is too bad the moderators of this site don't pick up on your advertisements and kick you off this site. You never mention how long it took to relieve yourself of this obligation, and how much you paid. Just another bunch of general BS that makes people want to search out MTS. An upfront fee timeshare relief company that posts bogus testimonials to suck in distressed owners. Post your details for everyone to see.

John I.

Last edited by phyl21 on Dec 13, 2016 09:00 PM

Dec 14, 2016

This company is a SCAM !! They post this phony story in the forum over and over trying to lure victims their website. You could get hacked if you go there. They want your credit card information so they can steal your identity . All you know about them is the phony story they posted in the forum . It's a SCAM !!!

Don P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.