Club Cascadas de Baja

rental of Estrella

Feb 16, 2018

Hello! I am just wanting to inquire about renting Estrella. I was at Club Cascadas for the first time in November with my sister and a couple of girlfriends, we stayed in Escondido 1 and thoroughly enjoyed our week. One of the girls has stayed numerous times at the resort and it was her that suggested that we book it for our getaway, we were NOT disappointed. Now we'd like to bring our husbands and stay sometime next year between February and April and we'd love to rent the Estrella unit. I am new to Red Week and am wondering if this is something that we can plan ahead or do I just need to keep checking on a regular basis to see if it's available? Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jodi McKenzie, jodimckenzie46@gmail.com

Jodi M.
Feb 16, 2018

Jodi - I would recommend signing up for posting alerts so you are notified whenever a rental week is added to this resort. Just go the the resort page (https://www.redweek.com/resort/P262-club-cascadas-de-baja) and then scroll to the bottom of the page to find the posting alerts sign-up link.

If you need further assistance, please Contact Us.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.