Timeshare Companies

Vacation Homes Only

Sep 03, 2018

We just used VHO and rented a week at the Marriott Newport Coast Villas. Original owner on redweek couldn't fulfill our week and Nick Stewart helps him out. There are a lot of negative posts about this company. I wanted to say they did what they said. Use Nick Stewart, you won't be disappointed.

Sharon R.
May 12, 2020

It’s been 3 days after I send the payment I still didn’t get my reservations . I want my refund . Emailed and waiting back . Checked all the reviews it’s horrible don’t ever book with them it’s a scam !

Natasha S.
Nov 09, 2023

Natasha, Did you ever get your refund? I’m still waiting for mine since January 2022. This company has so many bad reviews ! Consumers beware!!!

Nancy M.
Feb 21, 2024

I am pulling together an effort/project to take this guy down once and for all. I want to collect all complaints from the last ~10 years and file a complaint with federal and state agencies. He should not be allowed on any travel websites or vacation rental websites - these platforms are libel and should be held accountable. We as consumers are paying the full price - stressful or lost vacations and our hard earned cash. Don't be a travel platform if you can't hold your vendors accountable! That this guy Patrick/Nick is still allowed to do business is crazy.

Usha D.
May 04, 2024

Yes, we booked and paid for a week stay in January 2024 for the Marriott Newport Coast Villas for Spring Break in April 2024. We paid about $2700. About 3 days before we supposed to check in, they told us there was a problem with our reservation and there wasn’t a room. I scrambled to find a few days here and there at the Marriott, but had to spend my money and pay for prime rates. Nick told us that he would make it right and refund us the difference. He owes us $3700 after a money of contacting him daily. He has only refunded us $1000 owing us $2700. It has been so frustrating as he continues to lie about the money will be there etc.

Tiffany D.
May 04, 2024

ushad3 wrote:
I am pulling together an effort/project to take this guy down once and for all. I want to collect all complaints from the last ~10 years and file a complaint with federal and state agencies. He should not be allowed on any travel websites or vacation rental websites - these platforms are libel and should be held accountable. We as consumers are paying the full price - stressful or lost vacations and our hard earned cash. Don't be a travel platform if you can't hold your vendors accountable! That this guy Patrick/Nick is still allowed to do business is crazy.

Tiffany D.
May 05, 2024

ushad3 wrote:
That this guy Patrick/Nick is still allowed to do business is crazy.

What's crazy is that this business even still exists at all! Vacation Homes Only should have been shut down for good YEARS ago!

I personally never chose to do business with Vacation Homes Only, but the many first hand reports and complaints from unhappy customers who were "stiffed" for serious money by Vacation Homes Only over the years just truly defies comprehension.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on May 05, 2024 07:25 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.