Glacier Wilderness Resort

Terrible experience

Nov 12, 2022

In the 43 years of a family owned timeshare, 2022 is the worst year we have ever been treated here. There has been no communication with the board to us on the occupancy enforcement this year. There is nothing posted in the cabins or books of the enforcement. If I decide to have or adopt a kid, I'd have to leave one at home because I went over the 6 allotted for said cabin and they don't have bigger cabins. This is just the start, the new managers threatened us "supposed owners". Accused us of stealing towels from the Cabin and tried to bill us. The towels were washed and placed in the bathroom cabinet, they "quote" didn't find until I called. As I said, we have been owners for a long time and our number is listed up there. A simple phone call would have resolved it. It showed the managers were being lazy and didn't thoroughly clean the cabin otherwise they would have seen the towels. This doesn't mention the rudeness of the maintenance guy this go round. We wanted to buy an additional week for our kids when the grow up but now we are thinking of getting rid of our ownership... Beautiful area but not worth the headache. So many other good time shares up there, I would not bother with this one !!! Two thumbs down…don't go here.

Billy D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.