General Discussion

Legacy Vacation Resorts Deed Back Offer

Jan 18, 2023

Legacy Resorts Deed Back Offer Has anyone done/is currently involved in the Deed Back Offer by Legacy for the $804 fee? The letter came from Legacy Villas at Resort World Condo Assoc and I spoke with Sonia who said the $804 by credit card is for the Quick Claim Deed and there are NO other fees associated with the Deed Back but then it will take 2-3 weeks before I get an Acceptance Letter and up to 6 mos to finalize all. The only thing I receive for the $804 is a simple Confirmation that $804 has been received, nothing about what it's supposedly for. Sounds sketchy on one hand but looks legit on another. Help!

Debbie L.

Last edited by debbie555 on Jan 18, 2023 08:54 AM

Jan 18, 2023

If this has come directly from Legacy Resorts and not some third party claiming it can get you out of your timeshare agreement, then this probably is legitimate. The $804 they're asking for is actually pretty low by today's standards. Companies such as Wyndham and Westgate are charging over $1000.

Just make sure that you are dealing directly with Legacy and that the $804 fee will release you from all future obligations.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.