Point Systems

If I "buy" someones timeshare off redweek, who gets the points?

Aug 10, 2023

So, purchased a timeshare of Redweek. I have done this numerous times in the past, with absolutely no issues. I actually promote Redweek to all my friends and co-workers. So, in this particular incident, I purchased a week, with no problems. Once the reservation was confirmed, I called Marriot and asked to have the reservation pushed to my BONVOY app. I provided the confirmation #, my name, etc. and the CS rep put the reservation under my Bonvoy account. A few weeks later, I check my account and it's gone. I panic as thinking I lost the reservation. I recall again and then add it back to my account. Well, this morning, the same thing again which makes me believe that the owner of the said week is doing this. Any thoughts on this situation or how it's handled? I appreciate the advice. Thanks and enjoy!

Sanford S.
Aug 11, 2023

If you have a rental booking through RedWeek that was made using our online booking system, please absolutely send us an email with all relevant details to support@redweek.com and we'll be more than happy to take a look at your booking and touch base with the owner to see what may be going on with the booking in question.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.