General Discussion

Westin kaanapali

Aug 25, 2023

I reserved my Westin timeshare the week before the fire. I am thinking about renting it out but I've never tried it before. I know it's an unpopular week.

December 16 thru 23 plus one separate night Dec 15th. Studio premium island view. Before I pay for the rental service, is there a market for this? Can anyone chime in.

I'm not going because of budget constraints. My daughter doesn't want to join me now and she's going to university on the Big Island.

Jeanine A.
Oct 30, 2023

J, Maui has reopened so I would try renting it out thru Redweek. If you're a member of this website, you should be able to post your week. I just checked and there are several other rentals available for the weeks you want to rent yours so there's a little competition. You should be able to get a reasonable price for it. It's such a highly desired resort and location! Were not owner but rent from owners like yourself. We prefer Feb tho. Good luck, Erik

Erik W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.