Ask RedWeek

Multiple Unit Rental

Jan 30, 2024

I am thinking of renting a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit and a one bed/bath unit in the Marriott Maui Ocean Club resort. Is there any way to request from the resort front desk the two units be next to each other or at least on the same floor? If so, how far in advance should that happen? Thanks

Al M.
Jan 31, 2024

Wouldn’t your question be answered best, most quickly and most accurately by a simple phone call directly to the resort itself?

I don't know if you will get an informed response here in these RedWeek forums, but surely the resort can answer your question.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Feb 08, 2024 12:16 PM

Jan 31, 2024

voicemail hell - lol and it was after hours - so I figured the thread may be faster.

Al M.
Feb 07, 2024

This is not an absolute answer regarding the Marriott Maui Ocean Club Resort, but I typically rent two rooms every time I travel using my MVC points and have stayed at multiple resorts in the continental US. Every resort tells me the same story, they will put a note in the system and do their best to keep us as close as possible but they cannot guarantee it. They always encourage me to call a few weeks before my stay to "remind" them. Doing just this, we have had ~85% success in getting a room next door or at least on the same floor and the booking staff at the resorts genuinely try to do everything they can to accommodate these requests.

Fred P.
Mar 10, 2024

Can I rent more than one unit at a time for the same resort and date for a family reunion. I am the only red week member. Is this allowable?

George
Mar 10, 2024

Hi George - that's absolutely allowed! Just make sure the reservation is in the name of individual who will be checking into the unit.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.