Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Can I switch to Full Service on a rental? Currently have self service - verified and protected

Apr 22, 2024

I currently have 2 listings on redweek for rental. Used the self serve with verified and protected. I was thinking about switching to full serve. I have gotten ZERO inquires even though I am priced lower than other rentals, and it's a popular spot. Maybe using full service will be better? But, I don't see a way to upgrade to the feature. Am I missing something?

Margaret G.
Apr 23, 2024

Since full-service rentals include much back-end work on our side at the beginning of the posting creation process, I'm afraid we do not currently have an option to "upgrade" either a DIY or Verified & Protected posting to full-service. However, this is absolutely an idea we'll pass along to management for review!

As for a lack of inquiries, if you've already checked the competition to ensure your pricing is competitive, we'd suggest ensuring any additional details that may help sell your unit are added to the "Details" section of your posting. Additionally, we'd recommend checking out our What's My Timeshare Worth tool at:

http://www.redweek.com/whats-my-timeshare-worth

This free online tool gives both active and historical rental data based on the asking prices of of other owners. The "Bedrooms" slide rule allows you to refine your search based on your unit size.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by s_hines on Apr 23, 2024 12:15 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.