Table Rock Landing on Holiday Island

Holiday Island, Arkansas

Timeshare reviews at Table Rock Landing on Holiday Island

Holiday Island, Arkansas

By frog Nov 14, 2003

Just stayed here, week of November 8th, 2003. Loved the location of our unit and the layout.

By scdesch May 25, 2003

I visited this resort during a very nice part of the spring season. The climate was wonderful during the time of my visit. The unit was 2 bedroom. The master bedroom was the largest room I have ever stayed in at a timeshare. It was huge. The master bathroom was the largest I have ever seen. The master Jacuzzi was huge. Overall the condition of the rooms were very good and clean. The unit had a wonderful view to a lake. The unit had a nice deck that I ate at nearly every day.

The area of holiday Island is very nice. Plenty of things to do nearby. A car is a must. If you have issues with roads that curve and go up and down you might not like the resort area. The area is very scenic. There is affordable golf nearby. There is a nice workout facility about 2 miles away (5 dollars a day). There is a big market about 2 miles away. Kitchen had everything you would expect.

Resort deserves gold crown rating. If you are in the market for a relaxed vacation in nice natural surroundings this is a resort for you. If you are looking for nightlife or a lot of excitement I would not bother with this resort. In summary I plan on returning to this resort again and am actually looking to buy into this timeshare.

By sem Jan 11, 2003

We stayed here in Dec. It was clean and well appointed. It was off season, but a relaxing vacation. Part of a year around community of houses, campground and rentals. The timeshare is just a small part of the entire complex. Units are not close to club house.

By clearday Dec 18, 2002

I loved staying at this timeshare. We had a very relaxing week with lake fishing and golfing.