Turtle Reef Club

Jensen Beach, Florida

Timeshare reviews at Turtle Reef Club

Jensen Beach, Florida

By jzvegas Updated Nov 18, 2008

I simply want to update my review since my granddaughter is turning 9 this Thanksgiving. Since the hurricane's in 2004 the place has been refurbished and remodeled. It is better than it was 4 years ago!! I took my granddaughter (4 yrs old) and we spent a week at the beach, just the 2 of us. It was wonderful. The beach view from our screened in porch was beautiful. And listening to the ocean out the two sliding doors was relaxing. She talks about it all the time. The place has one of the best beach locations in all of Florida. If you want activity the tennis and golf are very handy. Although it's not brand new, it is kept up well and the help is very pleasant. Try it for a change from the entertainment venues.

By aries4 Updated Dec 3, 2007

We've enjoyed coming to The Turtle Reef Club for over 20 years. It's a family friendly resort with a heated pool, lighted tennis courts, a sandy beach, shuffle board, and sauna. The Hutchinson Island area is relatively tranquil for South Florida although you are only 45 minutes north of West Palm Beach.

By bykerdutch Dec 13, 2003

I rated it 5 stars because of where it is located on Jensen Beach. We stayed twice in January both times and the weather was beautiful, the beach a dream to walk and to just sit and enjoy. The sunrises are a must for everyone to see and enjoy a cup of coffee over.

The units are a little tired but with that view you hardly notice the unit. The balcony is screened in so no bugs and safe for little ones. It is a smaller complex and very friendly.

You can walk to shop on the island or go by car to Palm Beach, etc. and enjoy a day off the island. If you get the chance to take one of these units I say go for it, you will love it!

By fuzzyone Dec 12, 2003

Although not 'young' anymore this beatifully positioned block is very well maintained by an owners' committee & professional management. Right on the beach and low rise with few apartments to enjoy the good facilities.