Timeshare reviews at Legacy Vacation Club Orlando - Resort World

Kissimmee, Florida

By michelem164 Jan 25, 2011

Our family has stayed at this resort at least 3 times in the past 5 years and it has always been very clean and the upgrades have made it much nicer. I would recommend this resort as a good value for your money. The location is excellent for Disney.

By joconsecur Updated Apr 19, 2010

In my 20 years as a timeshare owner this is the worst resort that we stayed at. I stated the same to the management before we left. Dirty is the only way to describe it. There is no mid-week cleaning when you stay for 7 nights. In fact no one even called or inquired if you were interested in their daily activities. They charge a extra $3.95 a day for a safe etc. For us it was a bad choice! Stay clear.

By jgieske347 Updated Jan 14, 2010

new units are very nice...great upgrades

By janet1112 Apr 18, 2008

I sent a review earlier to this site, after visiting Celebrity Resorts in March/08. My review does not appear. Is it because it was not a good one? I wonder !

By suzeelee Apr 30, 2007

Major renovation with fantastic results! Units are 5 star with many amenities. Laundry facilities in the unit are great for families! Older reviews on this site are obviously prior to the "extreme makeover"!

By lawrence94 Jan 16, 2006

Now that resort has been remodel and renovated it isn a very nice resort. Also, the amenties of three resorts Oaks and Spas are available to guests.

By bob756 Updated Aug 12, 2005

Just returned from 7/4 week there. Pool, grounds and parking lot all upgraded, repaired, railings around pool area all freshly painted, walkways pressure cleaned, new foliage & mulch.

Units are undergoing renovation now in the 1st phase, I believe old Spa units. We saw a new model & really impressive. They claim to be spending 10 mil on improvements! A special assessment in September for $434 per owner is what I hear on these room upgrades.

Daily activities going on. Special on Wednesdays for the kids all day $5 was a great deal, other days normally $10.

Most units don't have phones that work, which is part of the $10m. Large 2BR/2Bath I would say about 900 square feet or more, plenty of room.

By murtonsm Jun 20, 2005

Beware!!! This resort needed lots of maintainance. The pools and grounds were dirty. The rooms were not well maintained, when we complained to the staff they said we needed to report problems so they could be fixed. It shouldn't be my duty to report years worth of their lack of care. We were offered another room that was in just as poor condition. I will never go back here.

By tom1736 Feb 21, 2005

Needs lots of work. Carpets and furniture were very dirty. Construction dust everywhere. AC was faulty in both A&B units. Ants in the kitchen. Limited closet space in master because of placement of safe. Only had hand shower in master bath tub. Little exercise equipment. Some amenities on the other side of a busy 4 lane highway. Staff was friendly and tried to help. Not much to work with.