Timeshare reviews at Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

By markt195 Jul 9, 2008

We have been to this resort three times now during the ski season. We loved it hear, so close to home, and the amenities are unbelievable. The skiing it very good for the midwest, the spa and healthclub are first class. The indoor waterpark is a nice break from the cold outside. The resort offers and very nice New Years Eve dinner with entertainment at night. You will definitely enjoy this resort.

By lisa3835 Jul 17, 2006

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful resort. The grounds are immaculate. We would go again in a heartbeat. Nice quiet resort.

If you are willing to travel, there is a lot to do. It is close to Milwaukee (1 hour) and Chicago (1 1/2 hours) and of course - Six Flags (1 hour). There is always something going on in Chicago or Milwaukee - concerts, festivals, etc. There are also State parks if you hike or bike.

If you are a golfer there are 2 golf courses. Sorry, I'm not a golfer so I don't know how difficult these are but the setting is so beautiful - who cares.

I rated this timeshare a 4 - if there was direct access to a lake I would have rated it a 5. Also, registration is very confusing. You need to register at the Lodge. We weren't the only ones confused as to where to register - there were 2 other couples that pulled in after us. They just need better signage.

By soph38 Jan 16, 2006

We spent a long week end at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa and loved it so much that we decided to schedule a tour of Marcus Vacation Club. Its a wonderful year round resort with excellent skiing and activities for both adults and children alike.