Reviews of Gurney's Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa

Montauk, New York

4.4

Have you been to Gurney's Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa lately?

By johnv274 Updated May 31, 2015

Gurneys Montauk is a Gold Crown Oceanfront Resort. This Resort has it all Great Food, Great Spa, Great Beach, Great Entertainment, and a Great Staff. It is my favorite Beach Resort. If you enjoy the Beach you will enjoy Gurneys Montauk.

By caran5 May 15, 2013

Gurneys is a great property located right on the Beach. It is however, way over priced. If you rent though a timeshare Gurneys will charge a fee for use of the pool per person. Be aware!!!

By margaret793 Jul 13, 2008

I just returned from Gurney's, I stayed in room 201 Forward Watch, (rented from RCI member). This week at Gurney's was one of the best vacations that my husband and I ever had in Montauk and we have been going to Montauk for 27 years. We have stayed at a variety of places in Montauk and this is of course is now our favorite. The room was large and slept 4, very clean, with a patio that was outstanding, right on the beach. The employee's were respectful and sought to please you. Indoor pool was never crowded, room service was prompt, activties great, food overall was outstanding, and also the beach bar was tons of fun. I would recommend Gurney's to anyone and if I am fortunate again to find a great rental like I just had, I hope this is the place I return to.

By formerislander Updated Dec 12, 2006

The resort has a wonderful spa, restaurant and access to an indoor pool, exercise equipment, and the beach. Year round the resort offers something for everyone.

The renovations of the units are very pleasing. There is a daily maid service, which incurs a small fee for the unit (a much needed service as the beach sand alone can make the unit "old" quickly!).

There is also a small bistro makes having lunch or a snack very convenient.

Owners recieve a discount and during the year they get special nightly/weekend offers and can use the spa and resort thruout the year.

There is also a salon for pampering, a facial and manicure will send you to heaven!

By swasuth Nov 2, 2003

i own 4 weeks here plus I have rented other weeks from other owners. All the rooms have been renovated and the common area such as dining rooms and hotel lobby will be completed within the next 2 years. Very friendly, cozy resort. I love it.