Reviews of Grand Destination Vacation Club at the Oasis

Mesquite, Nevada

3.3

Have you been to Grand Destination Vacation Club at the Oasis lately?

By sharon1316 Jul 25, 2008

I saw the photo of the bedroom and realized we stayed in the same type room for $31 per night mid-week. It did not have the micro, fridge in the appointed cabinet, that might be the difference. We booked through the hotel website for that price. It was not well maintained, only 1 lightbulb worked and the bathroom needed a lot of work. Nothing has been done, including decorating, since 1980. It is spacious, we put up with it because of the low price for a stop on our way to Arizona.

By nauga1 Oct 25, 2007

I would add to the previous review that internet service (Free) is available at the local library. Primary interest for me was the Casinos, both of which had adequate variety in slots.

By belindabg Oct 17, 2004

Great little getaway place. The biggest problem is NO INTERNET SERVICE up here and their TOTALLY ANTIQUATED, OUTSOURCED TO A CANADIAN COMPANY, phone system charged me $463.00 for 20 hours of online DIAL-UP access. BUYER BEWARE. We would consider ownership here but NOT UNTIL they get their act together and move into the MODERN WORLD. With as many business people as play golf up here, you'd think they could fix this!!! Unit itself was clean and comfortable, quiet except for Saturday night when lots of families with kids were in house. Nice facility overall, great spa onsite, good food and gaming adjacent. Something for everyone, but NOT MODERN so BEWARE. - Belinda in Las Vegas