Fox Hills Resort

Mishicot, Wisconsin

Reviews of Fox Hills Resort

Mishicot, Wisconsin

4.0

Have you been to Fox Hills Resort lately?

By karenp179 Updated Nov 28, 2006

Silver Crown Resort

By petej Dec 8, 2005

Wonderful resort, amenities & friendly staff. Close to Lake Michigan, Green Bay & Door County.

By jgtragesser Updated Mar 14, 2005

I have stayed at this resort repeatedly over the last three years and I think that the resort is very good... the units are VERY large and clean.. yes. the decor my be dated, but comfortable.. with two indoor and two outdoor swimming pools, two hot tubs, a sauna, a 45-hole golf course, miniature golf. easy access to Green Bay, Door County and the Lake Michigan shore (including charter fishing) this is a WONDERFUL resort to own and/or to visit.

Joe Tragesser

By hudunnit May 27, 2004

Lovely place in an area full of friendly people. Our unit was spic and span, quite large, and the layout gave complete privacy for two couples. The furnishings were in excellent condition. We don't golf, but we really enjoyed our recent stay.

We like to travel slightly off-season, and we were very satisfied with Fox Hills. There were a lot of people there, but it was very quiet. We did not check out the pool or other facilities, as we were out all day sighteeing, but everything looked well kept up. Check-in was fast and very friendly. The food at the on- site restaurant was not expensive and was perfectly acceptable. We loved Larsionis restaurant in Mishicot.

By grandpabob Mar 11, 2003

Great place to stay and venture out to all the interesting places in the area.

By heuser Jan 28, 2003

Great resort. Units very large, comfortable and well equipped. My family and I will visit again soon.

I didn't feel like it was in the middle of nowhere as a previous reviewer did, but I looked at a map before booking.

By charlja Dec 3, 2002

I stayed here 11/02. I had the nastiest, outdated, raggy, stained, stinky room ever.

The grounds are nice, but this is in the middle of nowhere, and the units are OLD!