The Yachtsman

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Reviews of The Yachtsman

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

4.1

Have you been to The Yachtsman lately?

By cornelias5 Oct 22, 2012

We loved it here. We could sit in our hug chairs with monstrous windows and enjoy the ocean like being on the grand strand and staying comfy cozy , without the heat, cool (if you would go now).Lots of glass to see panoramic views even of the street, and surrounding areas. Location is near the good shopping and shows. Hope someone wants to enjoy it as much as we do.

By manuelj11 Sep 14, 2009

rooms to small hot tub dirty kitchen ok bed to small beach great stayed in sep. and the renter said warsher and dryer in unit in his listing but was not did not like the resort at all the people working at the resort were great MANUEL&CHRISTINE JONES

By jimmy93 Updated Nov 12, 2006

THE YACHTSMAN RESORT DOWNTOWN & OCEANFRONT RESORT 5-STARS BEST OF THE BEST

Very Friendly activities staff, Owners Golf Membership is a PLUS. all units directly oceanfront and downtown.

CLOSE TO ALL Myrtle Beach, South Carolina has to offer the Vacationer. My Children and Grand Children have enjoy THE YACHTSMAN and Highly recommend IT.

By jeffs181 Jul 30, 2006

Nice resort, not plush but has everything that is needed. It is a very clean resort and is more focused on being a family resort and the location is perfect. The only short fall is the balconies are so small maybe 30" wide, they are for standing only.

By william334 Mar 27, 2005

By sherri292 Mar 7, 2005

GREAT RESORT!!!!!!!!! My mom has owned here for about 17 yrs and my grandmother also owns two units for about the same amount of time!!! My husband and I are getting ready to buy one of our own. We would not think of buying anywhere else. We love the Yactsman Resort!!!!!! Highly recommended!!!!!!!!

By joan555 Oct 28, 2004

I love this resort. I own 3 units. Last sumer I didn't go and rented my unit. I went out of the country and I missed the Yachtsman. I can't wait to go back. Love the activities, the layout of the units and the location.

The only thing I would change is the balconies should be bigger.

By betty276 Jul 30, 2004

Great oceanside resort , in best location. Pier is in the backyard and amusements are 3 blocks away. Walk to restaurants or take bus anywhere in the area. Resort is well kept and was recently upgraded with new furnishings. Staff is very friendly and helpful and provide many activities for all ages.

By heatherdcl Nov 21, 2003

The units here are small compared to those in North Myrtle Beach or to the south but benefit from being in the middle of "the action", if this is your taste. Be prepared for traffic noise and units with sliding doors to a balcony not big enough to stand on. A mojor renovation has just occured but the above pitfalls still exist.