Harbour Lights Resort

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Reviews of Harbour Lights Resort

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

3.8

Have you been to Harbour Lights Resort lately?

By robinp94 Updated Jan 11, 2009

I stayed in March, April and June of 2008 and really enjoyed my stay. The rooms are spacious and the staff was great. It' s clean and the grounds are beautiful. Harbour Lights is near shopping centers, Coastal Grand Mall, entertainment and great restaurants. The Hard Rock Theme Park, which is within walking distance, had their grand opening in June 2008 and we really enjoyed being so close. Although it is closed right now, it is suppose to open up again this summer . I would highly recommend Harbour Lights.

By robinl82 Apr 3, 2008

Great resort close to everything. Beautiful view of the intercoastal highway.

By lattieg Updated Aug 10, 2005

Just got back, the staff was very friendly. The only thing I didn't like was they gave too many tours while you were enjoying the pool. To be away from the beach it is a great place to stay, will stay here again in the future.

By scootercarter Updated Sep 25, 2004

I just recently stayed at Harbour Lights (9/10/2004 - 9/17/2004). We stayed in a one bedroom. We took our 7 month old baby girl and she just loved the pool. There was an over abundance of pool towels available which we used 5 - 6 each visit to the pool, and we would go twice a day sometimes. I really enjoyed the sauna. I would go early and turn it on so it would be nice and hot about 30 min later. I would definately recommend this resort to anyone.

By shawnaberle Mar 2, 2004

Walk up units, two bed rooms are separated by locked hall way, shared air system if one bedroom and another owner is in other bedroom unit noise and smoke transfers. Pool runs short of towels cheap with heat and other resort items. Be aware this property is by airport for noise. Rather poor location over Bridge to everything. The intercoastal water way is not pretty. O.K if right price. Not worth the trade.

By mike0917 Updated Oct 2, 2002

Nice pool and rooms. Staff was friendly. Close to lots of attractions, drive to the beach.