Saint Tropez Condominium

Ocean City, Maryland

Reviews of Saint Tropez Condominium

Ocean City, Maryland

3.7

Have you been to Saint Tropez Condominium lately?

By mummaredweek Feb 28, 2014

We own here, and I usually don't want to review something we own, but these reviews don't do the place justice. Many units have ocean view and all have ocean breezes. The units are large and very comfortable. Parking under the building is a great boon in hot summer weather, and there's an elevator, not that common in Ocean City. They welcome pets with a reasonable fee. Our three bedroom end unit has a second balcony, great for bicycles, water toys, whatever. This area is not the frenetic part of Ocean City, and is nearer to the quiet beaches farther north.

By phylliss39 Oct 10, 2007

Just used my first week of the timeshare that I purchased. The property is very nice. The upper garage is a little hard to get into with a car. But they do have a lower garage which is fine to park in. The units are clean and kept up. I enjoyed being on the beach watching the waves come in. The management staff was were nice to deal with. I am looking forward to next years stay. The only thing now I am spoiled - I will want a oceanfront unit all the time-

By teresa257 Updated May 20, 2006

We rented a week at Saint Tropez in early July 2005. There are only about 3 timeshares in Ocean City that are oceanfront, and Saint Tropez is almost oceanfront as there is just one building between Saint Tropez and the beach. We were on the 4th (top) floor and had a lovely partial ocean view. Units on the north side of the building might have an ocean view but on the south side it is unlikely. There is a nice fenced-in outdoor pool that has an ocean view. The pool was not big, but big enough, since it seemed underused. The unit was okay, not fancy, but clean and comfortable with a full kitchen. Parking underneath the building.