The Quarters

Ocean City, Maryland

Timeshare reviews at The Quarters

Ocean City, Maryland

By s1924 Updated Feb 10, 2010

I've been staying at the resort for over 5 years and I must say that it is wonderful to see the exterior upgrades completed over the last 3 years. The pool, new decking and new lounge chairs are a real plus - kudos to management! On our last visit, the interior had been painted and a new microwave installed in the unit we visited. I understand from staff that interior upgrades are in the plans and given the quality of the exterior upgrades this resort should be one of the nicest in a few years.

By dfparrish Jun 26, 2006

These 2-bdrm condos are in a very convenient location, a short walk to the beach and within walking distance of several restaurants, stores, and a large public park. The unit is not new, but was spacious, very clean and well maintained. This was the first time I have stayed right on Ocean Hwy (the building is on the ocean side of the highway), but we did not experience any traffic noise in the evenings. I had to check in after hours, but this wasn't a problem since I called ahead and there is a lock box. All in all, a pleasant place to stay.