Westgate Leisure Resort

Orlando, Florida

Reviews of Westgate Leisure Resort

Orlando, Florida

4.1

Have you been to Westgate Leisure Resort lately?

By kevin195 Apr 25, 2005

A nice place to relax after hectic pace of the theme parks. Foutains, pools and gazibo were steps away. Staff attentive, we had a problem with the pull out bed and a staff member was up to help within 15 minuets. When we asked for a crib for our baby one was brought up within an hour. Not the greatest resort but everyone was friendly and eager to help.

By steve475 Apr 4, 2004

Excellent locaton, 5 mins to Seaworld and 10mins to Disney. Comfortable rooms with lots of space, we stayed in a 2 bdroom with a sleeper sofa and full kitchen in building G, pool, hot tub, sand volleyball, playground and grills all right outside our door. Had a wonderful time. would absolutely use again.

By princessp Mar 26, 2004

My Fiancee & I stayed here last year and we were very pleasantly surprised. Units are very spacious, very clean and I love the fact that they have 2 full bathrooms; not to mention the laundry & dryer on the patio - how convenient.

Staff was great! I loved the fact that there is a Security Guard at the front gate who is very pleasant and confirms who you are on the reservation list when you first get there and remembers you the rest of your stay. Very friendly and helpful with recommendations; directions, etc. Not to mention the fact that I felt safe. We are going back this year in May with our children to do the Disney Adventure and I can't wait. We are close to everything yet it is still out of the way & very quite. Hard to believe you are 8 minutes from City Walk & even less from Seaworld.

Highly recommend it.

By gerry10 Feb 13, 2004

I stayed here 3 years ago when ir was called Ramada Suites. The units were very clean and well equiped.

The resort is not large but it had very good facilities. they even supplied you with the charcoal for the barbq's.

Staff were very courteous.

Lacation at end of International Drive was convenient except during rush hour or when Sea Worls closed when long waits were not uncommon.

I would not hesitate to stay here again.