Eagle Crest Resort

Redmond, Oregon

Reviews of Eagle Crest Resort

Redmond, Oregon

4.8

Have you been to Eagle Crest Resort lately?

By michaelb229 Updated Feb 19, 2010

We spent Summer vacation with our family in Eagle Crest last July 2009, this is an excellent place to stay. Very clean and spacious, with all the amenities, places to explore and outlet stores to shop and friendly staff. The resort is very clean. The Reviewview condo was excellent in every way - not complaints whatsoever! There was lots of things to do. It was just a short 20 minute drive to Bend where most of the shopping is. My wife & I always try to visit this resort at least 4 times a year and always stay in condo units thur REDWEEK RENTALS. The standard RCI townhomes have been updated and are comfortable also.

SOOOOOO this is a great resort anytime of the year. The accommodations are great and are well supplied with all basics. Some of the resort features include indoor and outdoor tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, 3 golf courses, and lots of walking and bicycling trails. Use of all facilities was free (except golf). Would highly recommend this for a family vacation.

I would recommend this place to everyone and thank the My parents for letting us use their timeshare, Riverview Units 15 & 19 over the last year.

By loriej Updated Apr 9, 2009

We spent Spring break with the family in Eagle Crest last March 2008, this is an excellent place to stay. Very clean and spacious, with all the amenities, places to explore and outlet stores to shop and friendly staff. I would recommend this place to everyone and thanks Sean for letting me use your timeshare. Cheers!

By montyv Aug 14, 2007

BEST OF EVERYTHING! GOT TO TRY THE DINNERS AT THE CLUB (STEAK) HOUSE. GREAT CASUAL BAR WITH SUBERB SERVICE. JUST TWO OF US (NO KIDS) SO WE ENJOY THE QUIET BY THE RIVER OR GOLFCOURSE AND GOING TO SISTERS, REDMOND, OTHER LITTLE TOWNS IN THE AREA. STILL ADDING AMENTETIES-NATURALLY OUTSTANDING GOLF.

By gdt717 Apr 1, 2007

Our first time to this resort was March 18, 2007. This is an excellent resort. It was a bit off season, however that said we had very good weather for the week - not a drop of rain, until our last morning. Fair bit of cloud, but lots of sunshine too. Afternoon temps in the mid 60's. The resort is very clean. The suites were excellent in every way - not complaints whatsoever! Lots of things to do. Just a short 20 minute drive to Bend where most of the shopping is. We will be going back some day.

By angelac31 Jan 10, 2007

My husband and I visit this resort over 4 times a year. The standard RCI townhomes have been updated and are comfortable. There are lots of amenities at the resort which means plenty of things to do with the kids, especially in the summer. Bend is nearby with shopping and activities. Sisters is also close for dining and shopping. Probably the second best resort (after Sunriver) in Oregon.

By rothschild Updated May 31, 2003

This is a gorgeous resort. Accommodations are great and well supplied with all basics. Resort features indoor and outdoor tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, 3 golf courses, and lots of walking and bicycling trails. Use of all facilities was free (except golf). Would highly recommend this for a family vacation.

Surrounding scenery was breath- taking, and the quaint nearby "town" of Sisters was a delight to visit. A day trip to gorgeous Crater Lake is a MUST!