Club Lakeridge

Reno, Nevada

Timeshare reviews at Club Lakeridge

Reno, Nevada

By philipj66 Aug 6, 2015

We visited Club Lakeridge in May, 2015. It was a very nice unit. There are only 8 in the complex. There are 5 in our family and with 2 bedrooms and a pullout sofa, it worked very well for us. It has all amenities with a full kitchen which saved us in meal expense. There are two excellent onsite restaurants. Guests have access to the tennis club and two pools. There are discounts at a nearby Robert Trent Jones golf course. Downtown Reno is a short drive. Lake Tahoe and many ski resorts are about an hour drive. Other places to visit are the historic Virginia City mining town, and State Capitol Carson City. This is a great place for a family vacation.

By barbara1047 May 17, 2008

We were here in the fall of 2007 and I'm amazed at the 5 star ratings given to this resort. The 2nd bedroom was so small and ill equiped,(not even a dresser for your clothes,) that we gave the master to our guests and my husband and I suffered for the week. It wasn't very clean either, I ended up mopping the kitchen floor to get the dirt and sticky stuff off. The front desk was only open now and then. It needs a serious update!! There is a great workout facility that belongs to the Tennis Club and the golf course was only a mile away so we spent most of the time out.I couldn't believe they didn't have a dresser available somewhere so I called the manager,who was not on site. There are only 8 units at this resort so there are no planned activities at all. With so few units, one would think they would be better cared for. We won't be going back.

By denisew Dec 22, 2006

By newestprod Jan 22, 2004

Club Lakeridge is conveniently located on the newer south outskirts of the city. The units are well kept although they look something like Austin Power's bachelor pad - classy but tacky at the same time. The guests can use the facilities at the health club right on the property with 14 outdoor and four indoor tennis courts, an indoor lap pool, an Olympic- sized outdoor pool, racquetball courts, a fitness center, and two restaurants. The casinos and restaurants of downtown Reno are only 4 miles away.