San Clemente Inn

Timeshare reviews at San Clemente Inn

San Clemente, California

By lisac335 Updated Apr 2, 2016
    By kittyc6 Updated Aug 17, 2009

I live close by and use the facilities and tennis court for day use. The place is well kept and clean. The front desk staff is friendly. In December the Inn is decorated for the holidays and looks beautiful. Adele's (Restaurant) Breakfast is delicious and more than I can eat. It looks to me, like the place has been painted and the public restrooms are updated and clean. Though, if staying there..........I'd be out checking out the town, on the beach- down the street, or on their great tennis court. The Inn is walking distance from a State Park Beach. Also,the location is half way between San Diego and Los Angeles and 45 min from Disneyland ! And, the San Clemente weather is usually perfect ! Guys~ there is a golf course close by ~ Our family uses the Timeshare. My brother is here now (August) and the three kids are having a blast !

By johnm669 Feb 21, 2008

Great location, nice friendly staff, plenty of activities for kids, nice play area, pools and jacuzzis, adjacent to state beach, can walk to beach, great surf, bike trails everywhere, restaurant is excellent (on site). Big rooms compared to other beach timeshares. Parking is plentiful, tennis court. Purchased here and love it.

By johnr533 Updated Dec 25, 2007

good location. easy to get to San Diego, Hollywood, Seaworld, ect. Walking distance to the beach, and close to Dana point. Laguna beach within 30 minutes or so. the staff was very nice and eager to help. My wife and I recently purchased a time share with intent to use or trade.

By skimble Oct 14, 2006

The resort is a short walk to the beach, and a short drive to Dana Point Harbor. There's a beautiful courtyard with a pool, two spas, a kids play area, shuffleboard, miniature golf and more. They have a tennis court, a play court for basketball and/or volleyball. It borders a state park where you can take walks. Activities are plentiful and inexpensive. Complimentary video rental at the front desk, internet service and a game/recreation area make this a fun family resort. Some rooms have ocean views, and there are others that have no view at all. It's wise to get there early the day of check-in to get a decent room. I've stayed there a few times, and they've been making improvements. There's now a restaurant on the premisis, and they've refurbished the units with new furniture and a darker decor. It's an incredibly fun and comfortable place to be!

By tracin4 Updated Aug 1, 2006

Stayed 7/23 - 7/29/2006 - 1BR sleeps 6

Beautiful, relaxing, clean resort - lots to do nearby - 10 minute stroll to the beach, not crowded in the morning. Perfect weather.

Better location and on-site facilities than most of the other resorts this close to the beach.

A.C. doesn't get to the B.R. very well - bring a fan next time, also no oven for pizza, baking.

I would definately stay here again! Loved it!

By blueconchita Aug 11, 2005

Stayed in a one bedroom unit that slept 6. It had 1 & 1/2 bathrooms. We really enjoyed our stay. The unit was one of the nicest and expansive I've seen. Location was great too.

By birdman142 Mar 23, 2004

We visited as an RCI trade and later bought on Ebay because the maintenance fee and location are great, even if it isn't deluxe. The property is well maintained, and the surfing nearby is fantastic. It's one of the original timeshares of California and is always full in the summer when the weather is nearly perfect.

By graham Mar 23, 2003

We have owned here since 1981 (we are owner 33). This has been our home resort for all those years. Since then, we acquired 7 more timeshares. The rooms are small with only one bedroom. There are limited studios as well. This is a converted motel. However, it is centrally located and a short walk down to the beach. We have traded all over the country using this resort. Majority of trades are Gold Crown two bedrooms

By bapcha Updated Oct 2, 2002

I own here, and have always gotten awesome exchanges. In fact, I got a 2bedroom 2 bath at the Embassy in Kauai for my week at San Clemente Inn.

The maintenance on it is reasonable too [I bought a resale on eBay].