Sanibel Cottages

Sanibel Island, Florida

Reviews of Sanibel Cottages

Sanibel Island, Florida

4.4

Have you been to Sanibel Cottages lately?

By cindys158 Aug 3, 2006

This is a small outstanding "gold award" resort

By marylyn1 Updated Jul 28, 2006

We loved this resort. The rooms were big and the screened in porch overlooking the ocean cannot be topped. I am giving it 4 stars because of the beds. I hurt my back so badly on their cheap bedding that I didn't recover until 3 weeks after we came home. My friends were in the guest room and the husband slept in the living room in a chair. Too bad, because it was a fabulous place with a fabulous location. I guess nobody ever complains about the beds but they really hurt our backs.

By emil1 Updated Aug 30, 2005

The remodeling of the resort since Charlies' damage has made this more luxurious than ever. It is certainly THE place to stay on Sanibel with great location and Super staff. Don't miss it when you go to Florida!

By snows Oct 26, 2003

One of the best kept secrets in Sanibel. Only 28 units...therefore very private and peaceful. Units are clean, very large (1500 sg. ft.) and the porches are fabulous. If you visit Sanibel this is the place to stay.

By glazequeen Mar 5, 2003

We stayed there in September 2002. The units were great - nicely furnished and clean. The large porches, both screened and open, were wonderful. Ours looked out on the beach. The grounds and beach were nice - very private. Very peaceful location. Staff was friendly.