Sanibel Beach Club II

Sanibel Island, Florida

Reviews of Sanibel Beach Club II

Sanibel Island, Florida

4.6

Have you been to Sanibel Beach Club II lately?

By tanyas113 Oct 1, 2012

My parents have owned a timeshare at Sanibel Beach Club II for more than 30 years and I have been coming there with them since I was a child. Now I have moved out of state but bring my children here. The units are clean and comfortable and I love that they're all pretty much right on the beach. We love taking a walk to the light house and going on the beach at sunset and sunrise. The pool and the whirlpools are in great condition. I love that the resort includes free bikes and the area is flat and perfect for biking. The resort also has weekly events - like hotdog socials so folks can meet and get to know one another. When I was joining the Peace Corps after college my parents asked me where I would like to go on a vacation before I set off. Of course I choose Sanibel and this location given the fond family memories!

By selwyncir Jan 9, 2008

I also visited this resort and ended up buying a week. We've been enjoying it with our family ever since. This complex is small, private, next to the lighthouse and easy on and off to the mainland. Everything is maintained well and vast majority of people at the resort are owners. All units face the ocean and there are no bad units. Beach out front is some of the best swiming in the area and long walks picking up shells is the norm. Enjoy.

By bryan141 Updated Sep 17, 2007

Hello, I rented at this resort in November 2006 and was so impressed, I purchased two weeks there!!

You have everything you need. Sun, surf, pool, tourism, shopping. This resort is FANTASTIC!! I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to relax and enjoy their time in Florida.

The units are adequately designed and equipped with two baths, washer/dryer, full size fridge, screened porch. The resort has tennis, shuffle board, bicycles, hot tub and more!! All this right on the Ocean!!

What more can I say.

By stevenutah Mar 19, 2003

Beautiful resort, wonderful beach, well kept units with tropical decor, good sized swimming pool, extremely relaxing.