Arroyo Roble Resort

Sedona, Arizona

Reviews of Arroyo Roble Resort

Sedona, Arizona

4.8

Have you been to Arroyo Roble Resort lately?

By rosemaryl25 Jan 15, 2013

WE HAVE OWNED AT ARROYO ROBLE SINCE 1985 & IT IS ABSOLUTELY THE VERY BEST THAT SEDONA HAS TO OFFER - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED - THERE AREN'T ENOUGH POSITIVE THINGS THAT CAN BE SAID FOR THE RESORT - THE STAFF AND ALL THE WONDERFUL ACCOMODATIONS THIS RESORT HAS TO OFFER AND NOT TO MENTION THE DROP DEAD GORGEOUS VIEWS ALL AROUND.

By clrtravel Jul 26, 2012

I have been back four times and I hope to visit again. The best vacations ever! I love Sedona and I love the spacious clean units at Arroyo Roble.

By denisea159 May 10, 2011

I have been back three times and enjoyed it more each time. The resort is so comfortable and the scenery in and around Sedona is 2nd to none. The units are spacious, clean and well equipped. I couldn't have enjoyed it more, and the short walk to town for ice cream or meals was such a treat.

By susans845 Apr 23, 2011

The resort is in a perfect location in Uptown Sedona. It is within walking distance of all shops & activities. We rented the 2 bedroom condo which was right on Oak Creek - close enough to hear it.

The resort was clean & perfect for families. We were able to enjoy all of Sedona & the Red Rocks as well as a trip to the Grand Canyon. We had a vacation of a lifetime & look forward to going back. We will recommend this resort to everyone that wants to go to AZ.

By andrewa50 Sep 22, 2010

Our family just finished a great vacation in Sedona and the Arroyo Roble Resort was the perfect place to stay. Great location, facilities and staff.

Being right in the upper village was exactly what we were looking for. Many of the other resorts we considered we out of town and some quite isolated.

The resort is an older one, but the facilities are kept in pristine condition. The villas were extremely comfortable and well suited for families.

Thanks to the staff and we hope to see you again soon!

By budsmom Updated Nov 28, 2009

We spent a week here in February. Temperatures were in the 60s during the day and it was sunny every day. We loved the resort - large enough for our daughter and her friend to join us for a week without feeling cramped. The staff was helpful and friendly. The location was just right for us - Uptown Sedona, so we were close to everything. We decided to watch for a good deal on a resale, because this is a place we'd like to spend a week in winter every year. We bought a resale in late 2006 and plan to spend two weeks at the resort every other January.

By paulm483 Oct 16, 2008

We just stayed here for a week and it was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. The scenery was breath taking and the resort was first class all the way. Needless to say I will be back as soon as I can get back into the resort on an exchange.

By gwens28 Jun 16, 2008

We stayed here in May 2007. The place is like an Oasis. It is secluded below the town next to the river. The units are extremely well appointed and large. We enjoyed all the nearby attractions and the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. The Grand Canyon is only a couple hours away and makes for a great day trip. The staff was helpful and gracious. Can't say enough good things about this place. Don't miss your opportunity to stay here.

By miriamc Updated May 28, 2005

We stayed Aug 7-15 2004. Wonderful resort. Very large townhouse style units, 3 decks/balconies, spa tub, fireplace in LR and master BR. The appliances were older style but worked fine.

The resort grounds are very picturesque with seating areas, barbecues, gazebos and lots of trees throughout. We visited other resorts in the area and the trees were missing making it feel hotter.

The main clubhouse has big screen tv, internet, indoor pool and hot tub, raquet ball, and 2 pool tables.

Close to main boutique shopping area but the resort is private and cannot be seen from the road.

Take the Pink Jeep Broken Arrow tour for the real off-road rock experience!

By davies87 Mar 21, 2005

Exceptional resort in a stupendous location - we stayed here for a week in August 2004.

The unit is in a secluded compound backing onto a creek, but only a minute's walk from the main drag. Spotlessly maintained, it made a fantasic base for a glorious week in Sedona, my new most favourite place in the USA.

Come here if you get a chance.

By desertdanny Jul 2, 2004

Great resort with nice pools, indooor and outdoor, many activities, great location, great staff and beautiful townhouses.

Bought unit last year. first visit this year. Totally impressed. I'm sure we'll go back many times.

Were there form 6-25-04 to 7-2-04.

Dan & Margie in Las Vegas

By mikegavs Updated May 31, 2004

I concur with everything the reviewers have said. The Pink jeep tour is a must. This area truly may be one of the most beautiful places in the world. The resort lives up to all the accolades. Would return in a minute!! We visited Mar20-27, 04.

By cornell May 30, 2004

We have owned a floating week for 12 years and would never exchange it for any other resort. Everyones comments are correct about the beauty of this area in the red rock country. If you like beautiful sunrises or sunsets just climb Bell Rock , or Airport Rock and see if you get that mystical vortex energy feeling of relaxation and peace of mind. Recommendations are the 1/2hr helicopter ,or hot air balloon rides. The worst thing that has happened to us was we could get our favorite unit even getting up at 3am est one year in advance .

By hopkins Jan 5, 2004

We stayed at this resort years ago and it was exceptional. The units were gorgeous in southwestern decor and very roomy. A stream runs through the property. You could see trout in the river by the barbecue. The natural beauty of Sedona is stunning -the backdrop for many an old Western movie. A must visit.

By cdziuba Updated Nov 11, 2003

Spectacularly maintained resort with comfortable beds and comfortable upholstered furniture. We used the gas fireplaces in the master bedroom & living room every night to make for a nice cozy atmosphere. I would exchange here again without a second's hesitation. It's wonderful.

By jerryk Jul 12, 2003

Arroyo Roble is the best maintained resort that I've ever visited. The housekeeping and the landscaping is outstanding. The villas are large and well equipped. We rented here twice then bought our own week on a resale. We have no plans to exchange this week. We look forward to coming here. Sedona is one place everyone should visit at least once. We have already been to Sedona three times this year and we have a fourth trip scheduled in December.

By tedman Jun 30, 2003

Excellent resort. The up-town location is perfect. You can walk to many restaurants and shopping areas.The scenery is incredible. It's a hikers dream or if you prefer, there are many outstanding drives. The resort units are large two bedroom, two 1/2 bath. The sleeping areas are upstairs on opposite sides, each with its own balcony. They are clean and well maintained. The grounds are lovely with a great area by the stream to barbeque. The resort offers a indoor-outdoor pool, Jacuzzis, sauna, and a steam room. Also racquetball and tennis. This is truly one of my favorite resorts.

By kissvend Updated Apr 26, 2003

This was a breathtaking part of the US. This resort faces one of the most beautiful Rocks and views of the country. This is a MUST see. I would go back to this resort at a drop of a dime.