Driftwood Inn Resort

Vero Beach, Florida

Reviews of Driftwood Inn Resort

Vero Beach, Florida

4.2

Have you been to Driftwood Inn Resort lately?

By newtonl2 Updated May 7, 2016

When looking for a place to spend a week, my wife noticed the Driftwood. The comments were either "We hated it. Nothing for kids to do" or "We loved it! My wife and I fell in love with each other again." Needless to say, my wife and I loved it! We checked with the resort, and found a unit that was perfect for us. We bought it for "a song" and have been happy owners there for 6 years (so far).

By vickih70 Updated Feb 17, 2012

The Captain, our son -n-daughter in-law and I stayed in 1 bedrm with loft think A 232 corner unit... it was one if not the most memorable time we have shared there! A whole week of relaxation! WE read a little, listened to 2 really different bands, swam in the pool, BBQ'd, drank, took pics, toured the grounds/town, rocked in the rockers, sat on the beach, visited with others on vac, visited with locals, sat in bar, ate in danced in Waldos, told some stories... was incredibly romantic even when just the 2 of us who don't spend near enough time on us were together.... LOVE THIS PLACE!!! It is what living on the beach is all about!!! I sooo wanta be there again!

By theresad40 Apr 24, 2007

Very nice resort that is a National Registry of Historic Places. This resort is nicely kept, quiet, clean, and tidy. The resort has it's own restaurant and bar. Steps away from the beach, it is located in a small town that has shopping, restaurants, and places to walk. Beautiful natures coast brings you back to nature.

By walker85 Feb 20, 2004

A wonderful resort to get away, ocean front, two beautiful swimming pools, great food & beverages at Waldo's.

Terrific golf courses nearby.

One and half hours from Disney.

By jrs1313 Jul 1, 2003

Although I give this resort only a 3 star rating, the charm is a 5 star. The resort has been constantly maintained, and the resort, being right on the ocean, is wonderful.

I own here, and live only about 1 hour away, and I still frequent the property for lunch at their wonderful Waldo's restaurant.

The resort, although an older one at that, is absolutely perfect for unwinding, and relaxing.

If you want, you can be in Orlando in about an hour, to do all the Disney parks, etc., but the beach is where it is at! And Vero is such a laid back, mellow, quaint little town.

By acb145 Updated Oct 2, 2002

spend two relaxing weeks, first time to trade for a Florida beachfront