Sand Acres Beach Club

Christ Church, Barbados

Reviews of Sand Acres Beach Club

Christ Church, Barbados

4.7

Have you been to Sand Acres Beach Club lately?

By carolp491 Jan 14, 2017

My stay at Sand Acres was in December 2016. You have access to the Bougainvillea Resort along with the Sand Acres Resort. A cab ride to/from the airport should cost $20.00 US Dollars.

There is a quieter pool on the Sand Acres side of the property, along with a nice beach. The waves can be a bit rough, so watch the little ones, and never turn your back on the ocean..

There is a swim up bar on the Bougainvillea side of the resort. There are two restaurants on the property, but only one was open during my stay. They do have room service. There is some music and theme nights in the evening.

I was in a ground floor Studio. The room was beautiful. The view from my porch faced southwest. I did not do much cooking in the room but there were an adequate amount of pots, pans, utensils, etc. There was a safe in the room and a walk in shower in the bathroom. There are several channels on the TV. The room was tidied up daily.

There is a tour desk to schedule tours or excursions. I used Trip Advisor and Viator to book my tours. You are close to Oistins Fish Fry, make sure to check it out.

By kevin1661 Sep 27, 2010

We stayed at Sand Acres 2 years ago and found the hotel excellent! It's an older hotel that has been updated but you get to use all the facilities from the Bouginvilla Hotel as well, which was wonderful. The beach is excellent and great for kids. Excellent board/body surfing steps from your room. There is only 2 restaraunts - one is fairly expensive and the other more reasonable and the food was good at both. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay here and would go back!

By settlinger Aug 14, 2010

We have stayed in this unit in the past and it is the best one at the resort. Views are spectacular. Everything one would want in a Barbados vacation, and more.