Timeshare reviews at Golden Shores & Crown Paradise Club

Cancun, Mexico

By karenb571 Feb 8, 2008

Our extended family spent a wonderful week in December at the Crown Paradise Club. It was fantastic in that there was something for everyone to do. The kids club was well supervised and safe, the grandparents enjoyed miniature golfing with the kids and the adult pool, my husband and I took advantage of the tennis courts. The beach was great, nice sand, some waves but not too much for the kids. The food was good-great with a lot of variety and fun at the restaurants. The drinks were good and plentiful, and there was nightly entertainment. In addition the staff was friendly, energetic and responsive to our needs and desires. I highly recommend this for a family.

By celineb3 Mar 20, 2007

Just got back from the Golden Shores & Crown Paradise Club. The food was good and the beach was nice but the resort left alot to be desired. Seemed like it took a real hit during the hurricane and hasn't recovered. I found it to be dirty and in need of some serious maintenance. You were never sure if the elevators were going to work or not and if you took the stairs it smelled like rotting food. By mid day there were so many dirty plates piled up around the pool area the sea gulls were having a field day. Beware, there are a real lot of kids, I guess because the price is right. My advise is pay the extra money and go somewhere else. I sure won't be going back.

By kellyl72 Sep 24, 2006

Okay guys, This place is a must do! Fun for everyone, great food and drinks, so much to do, you can't actually do it all! That's my kind of vacation.

By ssimmons Dec 27, 2004

The best resort for young kids in Cancun! Great kids club with a small water park. Food is good with multiple options. Waynes Boots was fun for the entire family and the Fifties restaurant is a must for the adults. Free shuttles to "Adult Only" sister resort, Golden Crown Paradise Spa, gives you two resorts in one. Staff is very courteous and responsive. Nightly entertainment is ok. We did a couple of day side trips and the staff was kind enough to prepare a boxed lunch to go. We would eat a early breakfast at the resort, use the boxed lunch for our travels and be back for a late dinner. I have stayed at three other resorts in Cancun, Mex. Riveria and have found this resort to be the best for kids. But also allows plenty of options for the adult traveler.

By david1155 Apr 16, 2004

One of the best Resorts we have ever stayed at! The People are so friendly and the food is GREAT! Minutes from Downtown Cancun. Every room a ocean view!

By coolcatdee Jan 25, 2004

We have a timeshare at Crown Paradise and we love it. It has a great children's program and the 5 or more pools that are on the property make it that much more family friendly. Plus the beach and ocean are right there behind the main pool. We had the all inclusive option and found the food to be delicious as well as abundant.

By jameister Updated May 12, 2003

have a floating red week there concerned about huge increase in maintenance fees , nearly doubled in past 2 years, contract states fee can not increase more than 10 % per year ? Any other Golden Shores owners concerned?

nice resort, have spent several weeks there, nice resturant choices,variety of activities, clean well maintained, staff alert and helpful markets close by for purchase of snack items,or in room meals on the down side ,odor from sewage disposal plant often very noticable at times

By donjef Feb 3, 2003

I own and every time we have been, it's been great.