Pattaya Hill Resort

Pattaya, Thailand

Timeshare reviews at Pattaya Hill Resort

Pattaya, Thailand

By rich75 Updated May 31, 2008

I stayed here in April 2008, and really enjoyed my stay. The rooms were nice but sort of sparce. About the third day of my one week stay here, they tried to move me to another room . They wanted to get into my room to paint it. They requested it twice and I refused both times telling them I was settled in and didn't want to pack again. They should have thought about that before they put me in this room. They did not bother me again. Try and get the higher floors, as there isn't much to look at on the lower ones. Pool was nice, they have a small store for small items. Breakfast was pretty plain,and the tour desk,(when they were there) was not much help with anything. I just went into town to make my plans. Main town is about 2 miles, so get a motorbike to run around with if you can ride one (about 4 dollars a day) or you will pay about 3 dollars for a taxi each way. You can also catch a baht bus each way for about fifty cents, if you can figure out when the come by or which one to catch..Desk personnel wasn't much help. All in all this isn't a bad place to stay for the money, but be prepared to be self reliant and eat breakfast in town, the food is much better, and not expensive (Breakfast about $2.00) by the way Negotiate on eveything,motorbikes, waverunners etc. they expect it. Don't forget to walk the walking street at night, pure entertainment and people watching opportunities. The land of smiles as it is called, and it sure is...Thai People are very friendly, don't lose your temper, that is considered very rude. Bottom line, the Resort is a very nice place to hang your hat for the money, but don't expect a lot of extras.....