Torres Mazatlan

Mazatlan, Mexico

Reviews of Torres Mazatlan

Mazatlan, Mexico

4.1

Have you been to Torres Mazatlan lately?

By terrys401 Dec 20, 2013

My wife and I, and friends during one of our visits have had a fabulous time here. The staff, the food, and the rooms have met, or exceeded our expectations. We have toured the Penthouse, and think it is the absolute best, most elegant place on the resort. We definitely plan to go back to Torres now that all the construction projects are completed.

By peggy631 Updated Jul 29, 2008

Went back in December & had a great time. The weather was a bit too cool, so I think we'll stay with our spring visits, but never the less, it was fun to just relax and take it all in. The waiters at the restaurant are very cordial, but the other waiters don't seem as jovial as when Oscar was there. Great food and happy to say they once again have crafts for people to shop for and paint, although they are a little expensive for Mexico. Looking forward to going back!

By kathyk76 Mar 28, 2007

Have stayed here for several nights every year since about 2003. The ground are lovely and well maintained. Don't expect any amenities in the bathrooms - small bar of soap is it...all units now have tv and phone. There is a daily charge to use the safe in your room. And, maid service is only provided for stays of 9+ nights - they do provide addl towels in the dresser, though. New this year - take out your own garbage to the dumpster - seriously! We stay here for only a few nights through the generosity of a friend who owns here before we move to our own weeks at the Inn at Maz and Pueblo Bonito. Overall, a very nice place - just too many rules and regulations - if I wanted to empty my own garbage, I would have stayed at home.

By miner754 Aug 3, 2003

Very clean with frequent maid service. Beach is safe and clean for children. Front office and staff very friendly. My granddaughter had tennis lessons for two weeks there, $10 per lesson. Dining room OK but menu rather limited. Resort is rather far from center of town and local shops, but buses OK and try for the Centro one that is air conditioned. Two good supermarkets but need to go by bus or taxi. Taxis not expensive. We didn't care for Pool as it was too warm, but very clean.

By qwang Updated Jul 10, 2003

I had a fabulous time at this resort. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The restraunt La Palapa has great food. The units are very elegant and nice. It is on a beautiful beach away from the crowds.

By kwlyon Jun 18, 2003

Comfortable resort, good food, great service, away from the hustle & bustle of the city, but on a good, inexpensive bus line with frequent service.

We're going back again.

By jwcummings Apr 11, 2003

Nice units and quite elegant resort. However there is no television nor telephones. Resort is too far away from everything. It is more suitable as a retreat rather than a vacation.