One Beach Street Vallarta

Timeshare reviews at One Beach Street Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

By leonar10 Jan 10, 2012

By anna656 Jan 11, 2007

Okay accomodations, but perfect location!

By gabrielap2 Oct 30, 2006

I have just returned from Playa Del Sol in los Muertos in P.V. and I still can't stop talking about it! The hotel location is excellent!! Everything is at hand and in walking distance, restaurants, shops, night clubs you name it ! The beach is GREAT there are a lot of beach palapas and chairs to sit and relax and of course take some sun. We were in a 1 bdr. we had a fairly nice view the room was spacious had a kitchenette, we had maid service they work hard and keep the rooms very clean, they even did our dishes! The staff in general was incredibly friendly and helpful; front desk, concierge, wait staff...Service and food at El Pirata restaurant was very good and inexpensive. We had a great time and won't hesitate to stay here again!!!

By william993 Dec 30, 2005

The last time I stayed there i was very disappointed and will not stay there again. I exchanged into the resort. When a friend came down to join me, we uncovered the sofa bed for his use and found it to be very soiled and smelly. The cover had always kept this unsightly mess hidden. Did not find the staff very helpful and was questioned impolitely when a friend came to have lunch with us. They followed us to our room and questioned us about our visitor and then made her go to the desk and sign in.

The beach is great and the location is quite good if you don't mind climbing hills. Most of the rooms have only a partial view of the ocean and the pool is extremely small for a resort. Guess I would rate the resort as "Fair."

By grinchychick Updated Apr 25, 2005

Good Resort for the price we paid ($350). Rented 1 bedroom, no view, was on the street side..but loved to watch the traffic in the mornings. Sipped coffee on the balcony and watched the workers going up and down, and the tourists walk down the street for early morning coffee. Very convenient to everthing.. 2 doors down from La-Palapa restaurant, and 2 doors down from Blue Chairs.

The pool is small, didn't use it much. The service staff friendly but the office staff was kind of cranky and unresponsive.

By aricque Updated Mar 28, 2005

I stayed from Oct 22 – 29th, 2004. It was my first visit since purchasing the unit in Feb 2004. The resort was fantastic! The staff (with the exception of the timeshare salespeople standing near the beach) is extremely friendly and helpful. Especially Armando who seems to be everywhere!

Unless you have an assigned unit number getting an ocean ‘front’ view will be difficult. Ocean ‘view’ and ocean ‘front’ are not the same. My room had a partial view of the ocean. Not too spectacular. Street noise was a problem in the mornings from our room. Although we were told that we would be able to change our room in a day or two, after several attempts and major insistence on our part it never happened. Remember the resort is small and has a very limited number of ocean front rooms.

I had a two-bedroom two-bath suite that was very spacious and well appointed: Washer/Dryer, full-sized refrigerator, over- sized bathtub, safe deposit box, TV/VCR, coffee maker, three ceiling fans, individual air conditioners in both bedrooms, and $30US for unlimited international calls.

The pool is small but we met and conversed with many very friendly guests and traded tips on restaurants, shopping, and local points of interests. Everyone was happy to float in the pool and chat for hours. The actual beach is a short walk across the street and the hotel staff is very accommodating if you need lounge chairs moved to your ‘perfect’ spot in the sand (Armando again). We spent one day on the hotel beach and other days either at the pool or visiting other sandy areas. All of the Old Town is within walking distance. All in all – I give the resort very high marks!

By steve663 Aug 15, 2004

I just got back from a week at Playa del Sol. It surpassed my expectations. We had a great oceanview room that was comfortable, modern, and well decorated. (This resort was built in 1998, I believe.) We made use of the modern and convenient kitchen nearly everyday for breakfast and lunch (the maid does the dishes) and also the in-room Bosch washer and dryer (you can pack lighter, if you want). The staff was uniformly great, from the guy who delivers food and drinks to you while you are under a palapa on the beach, to the attentive front desk staff. The location is superb. Not only is it on the best public beach in PV (Los Muertos), but it is within easy walking distance of everything that Old Puerto Vallarta has to offer. Yes, the pool is small; but if you're willing to walk an extra 25 yards, the warm Pacific is great.

By blmichael May 12, 2003

This resort is small, quaint and very nice. There are new washer and dryers in each unit. The kitchens are very nice and clean. Most units have a wonderful view. The swimming pool is small.

By dow55 Apr 9, 2003