Reviews of Grand Regency Resort at Thousand Hills

Branson, Missouri

3.7

Have you been to Grand Regency Resort at Thousand Hills lately?

By sharonp139 Updated Aug 3, 2007

My family of six stayed here in april 2006. I was very pleased with this resort. We have four children ranging at that time from 4 -13. we had a blass in the area,there was lots to do for everyone in the family. The resort was still under construction so there was no ammenities but you could use all the ammenities at the other property French Quarters Resort which was not too far down the road. you would need a car to get there.The resort was brand new so the unit was very clean . We stayed in a two bedroom unit on the 4th floor which is the top floor. the unit was very nicely decorated in sort of and early american theme.The unit also had a fireplace.We did attend a sales presentation that was very typical. We only did it for the free show tickets. The Dolly Parton Dixie Stampeed is a must see! Even my four year old loved it. I also recommend that you ride the Duck ! This resort was great even without the ammenities ,I can only quess that it will get better when the construction is completed and by the way, we saw a couple of construction equiptment but we never heard any noises oddly enough for a resort still in the making it was rather quiet. We plan to return to the area and would not mind staying at this resort again.

Sharon, Louisiana