The Villas at Polo Towers

Las Vegas, Nevada

Reviews of The Villas at Polo Towers

Las Vegas, Nevada

4.2

Have you been to The Villas at Polo Towers lately?

By johnh1013 Jan 1, 2016

We stayed at the Villas at Polo Towers thru a getaway with II. One bedroom with bath and full kitchen. Prior to our arrival we received an invitation to attend an Events of a Lifetime program. The cost to us was $149 for the two of us. The Events were as follows: we arrived on Saturday and on Sunday a Welcome Reception on the 19th floor of Tower 1 from 6:30 to 8:00 we enjoyed a very nice dinner buffet and drinks along with a 2 piece ensemble for music and dancing. The second event was on Monday, we met in the lobby and shuttled to Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse in Town Square. Dinner and drinks were EXCELLENT! After dinner we traveled to Mandalay Bay for the Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil show. Tickets were in Category B, center balcony (on line purchase would have been $408 for two). The show was a little loud for us older folks, but the production was Great. The third event was on Tuesday with a hot breakfast buffet and Diamond Resorts Preview. We are not owners with Diamond. Our sales agent did a fine job, but then of course there was her boss, that’s when things didn’t go well, oh well, we left with a smile on our face and carrying our new white terry robes with Diamond International logo. Our room was in Tower 2 on the 9th floor #312. The room was recently upgraded and suited us just fine. Our window view from the dining table was of the strip and Aria. Our room faced west over the strip. If you are in Tower 1 and facing east you are looking at Tower 2. There are laundry rooms on many of the floors, no charge and very clean. The resort has a courtesy shuttle that goes to Albertson’s on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. A shuttle to the Freemont Street Exchange on Friday and Sunday. A shuttle on Wednesday to the Las Vegas Premium South Outlets. And, last a shuttle to the Golden Nugget on Monday and Sunday. The staff all of them were excellent, check-in and check-out went fine. Parking is free underground with elevators for your convenience. Very nice pool and spa on the rooftop of the resort.

By michael1968 Updated Nov 18, 2014

Updated November 2014 I was finally able to dump my PT weeks but I had to give them away and pay for half the titling costs because of misinformation that was provided me by a titling company that advertises on this web site. Redweek tried to assist me with this issue but was not able to resolve it to my favor. If you want to contact me about this, I'll be happy to tell you on the phone so that you don't make the same mistake. DR is probably one of the worse TS companies in existence. There's no excuse to raise maintenance fees year after year in Las Vegas, especially since the recession began in '08. Labor cost and property taxes are so low in las vegas that there was no reason for this. my annual fees doubled in less than 7 years. there's no bonafide way that this could be supported. good luck trying to get rid of your PT weeks. it's a nice place to stay but owning makes no sense given the prices of rooms in vegas.

Update: October 2014

PT now gives wifi for no charge which should have been done a long time ago for owners. The business center's internet connection is much better but not lightening speed, which it should be. If I recall correctly, room maid service used to be every 3-4 days during a week stay but now it's every day for towels and bed make up service. The full cleaning is once during a weekly stay. I had a late night flight (11pm) and the best they could do was to offer a 3pm checkout, which I admit is better than the standard 10am checkout. But given that I"m an owner, I was a bit surprised that they wouldn't allow me to either move to a studio and check out later for either a fee or no fee. They said the hotel was 100% booked which I find very difficult to believe. PT should start treating it's owners with true VIP service instead of treating us like non-owners who stay at PT.

This is my second time to stay here. The last time being in the summer of 2012. My only additional comments are: (1) you have to pay for wifi at $35/week. daily rates are higher. (2) the internet speed in the business center is abysmal and should be avoided unless you have no alternative. I had to use it to print some things but it's like going back to the dark ages of modem use in terms of speed. Hit a key and wait a long time for something to happen. Not sure why a place this can't afford to give high speed internet in their business center; thus the 4 star rating. Come on people, this is the age of the internet and the offering of customer convenience.

By judye77 Apr 11, 2012

Great location on the strip. Walked everywhere. Unit was clean and nicely furnished. Only negative was our location. It was a lower floor near the side entrance where all the garbage trucks come in the morning. Quite noisey!

By anne519 Oct 16, 2008

Great location, rooms renovated, all services great, very accommodating and friendly staFF. hIGHLY RECOMMEND

By hleeb Updated Apr 9, 2007

My week at the Villas at Polo Towers ended April 30, 2007. I found every aspect of my stay to be outstanding. The five star rating is well deserved. The accommodations were very luxurious and the staff very friendly and efficient.

I look forward to my next visit.

By quynh2 Jul 13, 2005

great location rihgt on the NEw Miracle MIle of the strip. Leave your car and walk everywhere. Rooms are very nice, even with a big screen TV, large shower and jet tub.

By erika4 Mar 6, 2005

If you want to stay in las Vegas this is the place to stay, is right there on the Strip!! you can walk everywhere because is in the middle of everything! the rooms are really nice and elegant!

By annette237 Mar 1, 2005

Great Location on the strip!

By lady Sep 29, 2004

I am owner at Polo Tower Villas.. It's Beautifully decorated, Clean, if your lucky a view, Location, Location, Location you will not need a car unless you want to sight see around Las Vegas. I've stayed at almost all the resorts this one I really enjoy.

By debbie8 Jul 6, 2004

We stayed in the Villas for 7 days in January and could not have been more pleased. Beautiful accomodations, room to spread out and everything Las Vegas has to offer at your door step