Timeshare reviews at Shell Vacations Club at Desert Rose

Las Vegas, Nevada

By johanneh2 Updated Nov 13, 2007

Stayed for 3 nights November 5-8. I travel to Las Vegas every month on business and this is the perfect place for me. Great location, wonderful amenities, super staff. I can't say enough. It's kind of like a Residence Inn only with much nicer finishes and furnishings.

I had reserved a 1 bedroom suite and was upgraded to two bedrooms. Rooms are very clean, housekeeping is tremendous. It is great to leave the casinos and have a quiet haven to escape to. Breakfast was very good and the grounds are lovely.

Returning December 2-7 and can't wait.

By donna1855 Oct 28, 2005

We stayed in 2-bdrm suite Sept. 29th. Very nice, really comfortable furnishings in very good condition. Quality, comfy plush beds! We were able to walk to the strip, and we also had our own vehicle and found no trouble accessing the strip, though getting monorail wouldn't be a problem.

The breakfast deal here is great. Nice, full a.m. cafeteria sytle hot buffet -- as long as your eyes are open early. Grounds and pool area are well-kept and staff is friendly.

I don't think pets are allowed here, but there may be affiliation w/Hawthorne Suites for pets, and I did see some folks walking small dogs on the grounds. Exercise room is available, adequate, but not outstanding.

Overall, I'd look forward to staying here again!