WorldMark San Francisco

San Francisco, California

Reviews of WorldMark San Francisco

San Francisco, California

4.5

Have you been to WorldMark San Francisco lately?

By kenleyb Updated Jan 24, 2016

We just got back from a 1 night stay here. It was our first time visiting this WM. I got the 1 bed/2 bath room on the wait list, we had tickets to the opera last night and didn't want to drive home. The room was very nice and everything was as expected in an urban/hotel WM. I was surprised to see real utensils and dishes, since everyone seemed to say they only had disposable. The only weird thing about the dishes, is no dishwasher and only a small sink. Lots of places to eat breakfast nearby.:-) Close to Chinatown, North Beach and Union Square. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful.

By es26 Mar 20, 2006

Wow! I love art nouveau style and I think Worldmark San Francisco is fabulous. The walls are painted yellow with thick baseboards and trim and it has rich red accents. Two thumbs up for the decor! This recently acquired and renovated hotel is located just one block up from Union Square. The location is ideal for sight-seeing in San Francisco. Although the accommodations are smaller than other Worldmark facilities, that is posted in the literature so I expected it. There is a microwave and wet bar, which was nice. With so many great places to eat so close, you really don't need a full kitchen here anyway. The one-bedroom units have a TV in the bedroom and a modern thin-screen TV on the wet bar in the living room. There are warnings about opening the window when taking a shower because the steam can set off the smoke alarm. I guess that's what happens with older buildings. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We live less than an hour away and I can't wait to return!