Park Royal Los Cabos

San Jose del Cabo, Mexico

Timeshare reviews at Park Royal Los Cabos

San Jose del Cabo, Mexico

By caribbound Mar 8, 2012

Overall friendly staff, heated main pool (though jacuzzi was cold and unused), great food for reasonable hotel cost. Grocery market across the street (a couple blocks walk) and people would take the carts to bring their food/drinks back and as they piled up I noticed an employee (not sure if hotel or Market) piling them up to walk them back. Front desk doesn't have great communication as I had an impossible time trying to see if I could check in a day early, never did get an answer by phone or email. Beds and pillows are HARD! Woke up sore every day. Could use more lounge chairs. Pool area beds are cool but you have to get up to reserve them early. I'd rather be in a place on the ocean but we did a day pass at Grand Mayan and their pools were freezing! What looked to be a hot tub there was about the same temp as our main pool at Park Royal, but since it was so windy and it's just a sitting pool, it was still too cool to enjoy. Can't beat the price we got it for, either, so we just rented a car to do beach days and get around at night.